Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
:suresure::suresure:

Homeboy, I was one of the FEW people on this site clamoring for a good 1v1 fight for Zoro, while the rest of you stanned some ZKK BS to try and overshadow Luffy.

You can ask @Sigran101 or @Sentinel or @Tyki_Mikk or @Bounty what I am. The difference is, I'm not a delusional fanboy.
Zoro still killing kaido who you said he'd never even see Zoro fan my ass

Amazing to me the new Zoroboi agenda is Kid/Law won't win cause they know it overshadow's Zoro at a critical moment. They are captains like Luffy, not subordinates.

Proud to be a Zoro fan, glad I'm not one of "those" Zoro fans.
Tbf both zoro and sanji stans seem to hate the captain trio or just any character possibly stronger than them eos 🗿
It being the wg the zoro ones are just more numerous and vocal

What build up? Kaido has always been the boss of the new world
Literally even before the NW Luffy challenged her that he will kick her ass across the new world

Then he proceeded to tell her she will defeat her after Kaido several times, and even promised Katakuri

Then Luffy multiple times said he will take down all the Yonko

stop being delusional

Kid to Law: "why should I tell you all of my cards?"

You also act like neither can grow in a fight.
Law asked how long can he keep things magnetized, Midd didn't answer, that's it, there's no avatar type of shit, no conqueror's involved, only trash and how long can it be attached to someone.
They better stop BM because if she goes back to the rooftop...and Zoro is about to pull something off...:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.