Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji beat Queen easier than Zoro beat King, and they are 5% apart in strength according to bounties. Both have been having power ups and nerfs in line with one another, both get called wings of the pirate king. Yes they are on par.
Law and Kidd haven't ever beaten a strong commander, until they do (or unless they beat BM) I will rank them lower, considering BM hasn't even used adv Coc on them yet lol.
Its 2022 and people still think Zoro=Sanji:laughmoji: And using Queen as a argument lmao the guy was attacking himself mid fight like tf. Plus fighting against 2 yonko while one was being toyed by fodders and Black maria of all people. Oh should I mention adCoC or is it too much:luuh:

Sanji beat Queen easier than Zoro beat King, and they are 5% apart in strength according to bounties. Both have been having power ups and nerfs in line with one another, both get called wings of the pirate king. Yes they are on par.
Law and Kidd haven't ever beaten a strong commander, until they do (or unless they beat BM) I will rank them lower, considering BM hasn't even used adv Coc on them yet lol.
With Germa DNA... so it's really not just Sanji it's Germa Sanji. Sanji himself could not beat Queen hence the awakening

Why do you not mention Vinsmoke awakening... LOL

Why do you also not mention Sanji got a majority of his bounty raise due to being a Vinsmoke?

127 Mil Berries for being Sanji
203 Mil Berries because of being a Vinsmoke

Wings Argument LOL
One has Adv CoC similar to his captain (Not Sanji)
The other doesnt have CoC (Sanji)

To easy to dissect like the assassin the Zbois are

Thats what im saying. Theres still so many questions of lore still not answered and he keeps piling on more stuff.
It's not if it's tied to Wano's fire festival stuff. There is reason to believe spirit shit is occurring right now. 1007, Kawamatsu couldn't "believe his eyes" about who healed the scabbards. I still think it's Toki, not Hiyori.

Thats what im saying. Theres still so many questions of lore still not answered and he keeps piling on more stuff.
sometimes you wonder that he can just use Sbs to elucidate on thing but nah this mf was to name and devise facial appearances of bozoms

on top of piling up more new elements

Status
Not open for further replies.