Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@Garp the Fist

Like you were saying it could be that 3rd CP0 guy (Person facing Zoro)

2 reasonings behind it

1. Ch 1036 when the robot/whatever told that CP0 guy King has been defeated he was shocked and replied "really". Notice he only said Really when King was defeated and he knows it's by Zoro as well as he knows where Zoro is

2. CP0 The other 2 members are facing off against IZO so it makes sense for Oda to draw the other member (The one who knows Zoro defeated King) to fight Zoro and his cape could very well hide a SCYTHE
It wasn't Garp, it was me.:josad:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Garp the Fist

Like you were saying it could be that 3rd CP0 guy (Person facing Zoro)

2 reasonings behind it

1. Ch 1036 when the robot/whatever told that CP0 guy King has been defeated he was shocked and replied "really". Notice he only said Really when King was defeated and he knows it's by Zoro as well as he knows where Zoro is

2. CP0 The other 2 members are facing off against IZO so it makes sense for Oda to draw the other member (The one who knows Zoro defeated King) to fight Zoro and his cape could very well hide a SCYTHE
Why would he go after Zoro though? Their goals are to capture Robin and to kill Who's Who. He'd be going out of his way if he went after Zoro. Which they don't have time to even do as they know Onigashima is in danger of blowing up/dropping.

Don’t think the Grim Reaper is Brooks now since it seems to be attacking Zoro (unless the mink medicine double as some kind of LSD)

Don’t think its Emmas sword spirit either since its accepted Zoro at this point, so would be weird for it to “attack” Zoro.

no like even if its connected for the arguments sake... now we just have a whole new entity that we haven't a clue of regarding what category of species, phenomenon etc it belongs to and whether or not there are other out there.. and what world /environment they are indigent of.

bruh
Eh i wouldn't think too hard on that stuff. It's probably not meant to be an entity that's full described. It's like Brook originally having a cloud soul just like Dragon Ball.

We'll see how it is though. I just think Chopper displaying concern for Zoro really means it's ties to him nearly dying and being able to see death itself. However we shouldn't get too comfortable with the idea that this will be a brand new concept introduced in OP that will be fully explained. Rather I think it's just a phenomenon that happens only because of Wano and its fire festival.

Now as to WHY those spirits show up is another question entirely. Maybe this is actually why Wano is important

Oh dear, a sort of "Fake News Morgans"? Lmao

I've seen people making fun of him before but I'm not really familiar with him personally, I never followed him or such online.

Monster Chopper might be fitting somehow but yeah, Luffy maybe with that deity that Hyogoro likened him to before when he used Gear 4th? But even then that seems like a stretch ironically.

That is very interesting though, food for thought. I can see Franky being associated as a Demon Cyborg or something if he hasn't already? Titan Cyborg?

:zorothink:
How will be a Demon Point? Demon Cyborg i like, he fire Red Beams.

Now Luffy is the only one who Isnt make sense, since Fire God have a variation in each Mythology.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Why would he go after Zoro though? Their goals are to capture Robin and to kill Who's Who. He'd be going out of his way if he went after Zoro. Which they don't have time to even do as they know Onigashima is in danger of blowing up/dropping.
Gorosei are trying to clean up some people. That's what they're meant when they said it's normal for people to die when BN and Kaido are involved. It could be the SHs.

:milaugh::milaugh:

Yeah, because killer can somehow reach lvls of speed beyond Marco's

An ap above that of prometheus and ace as well as a durability higher than that of any normal ancient zoan

Keep dreaming
Sanji actually never finished Queen without cheap shot and the only time Sanji reached speed above Marco was when he was invisible for one second and he ran out of stamina doing so and said it was totally useless.

Sanjis max speed is 100% useless in combat.

So he has to win with a cheap shot. Killer's attack power is still about Sanji since he can hurt Kaido internally something Sanji hasn't shown ability to do so.

Plus Killer has better actual combat speed feats than Sanji such as out pacing Yonko, blitzing Hawkins. Sanji hasn't shown ability to blitz any character without cheap shot.

Sonic Scythe knocks Queen out.

Status
Not open for further replies.