Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the Shinigami pulled up on Zoro to kill him but something happens and Zoro says something along the lines of his famous "I cant die here!" just like how he said all the way back in Arlong Park "Not even the Grim Reaper himself can kill me". So the Shinigami agrees to not taking Zoro's life but in-exchange Zoro has to offer a life instead of his. Y'all see where im going with this? :myman:

Big Mom is entirely redundant post Wano. Luffy surpassing Kaido here means he's above her already since we know her upper limit (i.e Kaido's upper limit until Luffy wins).

Accept she's losing guys. If she was going to be Elbafs villain, Oda wouldn't have made her relevant in Wano with vs chapters.
We don't have a Luffy vs Big Mom named Chapter, remember Luffy wants to defeat all 4 Emperors.

kaidou falling in this arc is already a forgone conclusion. but i still doubt mama will be done in in this arc. pretty sure that was luffys job when the crew finally reach elbaf and have a final showdown with the BM pirates.

BM was beatong 2 guys on the same tier as Zoro and was Sneak attacked by both, because face to face they can't defeat her
So I don't believe Law and Kidd are on same tier as Zoro at all I think current Zoro neg diffs Law or Kidd and Roof Top Zoro low/mid diffs his cheer leaders.

I don't like to argue by gifting people feats we need to analyze fight with honest approach.

What Zoro has shown his speed, his God Tier CoA, his asanine conquerors Haki, high top tier attack power, i can see him putting down Big Mom with one or two hits. And considering even near dead Zoro blitzed her off her homie and Zoro with Ashura can blitz even Kaido, she ain't dodging shit.

I am think Zoro can currently beat Big Mom mid to high diff.

Yeah it's just a meme^^

Seriously, i just think Big mom and kaido can't fall together. two yonkou at the same time ? also kidd and law defeating big mom kinda take equal shining to luffy take yonkou. we need to accept luffy will always take the biggest credits in the front of "Op world". I don't know if big mom used her adv.coc but she still didn't use it and oda just made her bigger because "bigger = stronger".

I don't think they can defeat her especially after a title "kidd and law vs big mom" where they didn't defeat her but it sealed that they consider Luffy as superior (because they were used to be rivals) and want him to take down kaido.
I get that

I meant when kaido and big mom are literally together no one can beat them
But separated I think it's possible

Obviously I could go through and try and convince that law and kidd can do it
But I think for most people
They've already decided how strong or not strong they are
So it's pointless and that's cool with me lol

I more so wanna see everyone get their moment to be legends and I belive this is that moment for the worst trio

Plus zoro and sanji

Just remember at the end of the day shonoun power creep Is real and the author will always draw what they want if it fits the narrative they've constructed
And right now it's seems the narrative is out with the old and in with new

Also I don't think oda would draw a full big mom and luffy fight based on how that would look

I can go more into that if you want

What if the Shinigami pulled up on Zoro to kill him but something happens and Zoro says something along the lines of his famous "I cant die here!" just like how he said all the way back in Arlong Park "Not even the Grim Reaper himself can kill me". So the Shinigami agrees to not taking Zoro's life but in-exchange Zoro has to offer a life instead of his. Y'all see where im going with this? :myman:
Yeah he will offer Luffys life and then fight Kaido by himself

How many Ls do Kidd and Law have to keep taking in order to realize they aren't the MCs of the series and will not get the same treatment as the SHs? :crazwhat:

Kidd went from "I'm the one who will take Kaido's head!"

To "Big Mom is now my prey!"

To "I won't let BM get on the roof even if it kills me!"

:arnoling:

Sanji actually never finished Queen without cheap shot and the only time Sanji reached speed above Marco was when he was invisible for one second and he ran out of stamina doing so and said it was totally useless.

Sanjis max speed is 100% useless in combat.

So he has to win with a cheap shot. Killer's attack power is still about Sanji since he can hurt Kaido internally something Sanji hasn't shown ability to do so.

Plus Killer has better actual combat speed feats than Sanji such as out pacing Yonko, blitzing Hawkins. Sanji hasn't shown ability to blitz any character without cheap shot.

Sonic Scythe knocks Queen out.
:kailaugh::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

This is so deluded lmao

There was no "cheapshot" queen lost the moment he couldn't see sanji, whatever he would've done wouldn't have even slowed the inevitable

And it wasn't for one second, osome had time to show up and both her and queen had whole monologues

It was for a solid minute, he ran out of stamina mainly because he prior to the fight:

Tanked punches from a zoan without defending himself

Fought queen for sometime

Had to defend zoro and chopper from king and queen

Then literally died before awakening his powers and regenerating

Zoro started his fight fully healed, sanji on the other hand lost a lot of stamina prior to the fight

Sanji can cause internal damages since ennies lobby

Also he managed to match luffy's speed in gear 2nd during wci before having any power up

His combat speed is higher than his travel speed since ifrit jambe just like diable jambe increases his overall speed

Sanji's flammes are the hottest we ever saw in the series

Saying that sanji can only speed blitz characters through cheap shots is as pathetic as it is laughable

There was no cheap shot at the end of the queen fight, queen was literally about to sit down and wait for sanji to reappear

How is that a cheap shot?

Keep deluding yourself into believing this bs lmao

Sonic synthes has at best as much damage output as Marco's attacks, who btw didn't push queen past zoan form

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.