Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One Piece powescaling doesn't exist. This site likes to delude itself as it being anything more than it actually is other than plot service. The reason Zoro went back down to fight King is because Luffy, his Captain is stronger and fights the Captain. Zoro fights the #2.

Zoro fought King and is near death because that's what occurred in the fight. He used Conquerors to win. Anything else you say can't really be justified because he used Conquerors to scar Kaido, as it so very clearly states in the manga.

You can "Inference" all you'd like about Zoro not needing it to win, doesn't make it true or factual.
Zoro said it himself "without knowing his abilities I have no way of wining"

Yes luffy is stronger by a large margin

It doesn't change that king was a powerful opponent mainly because everyone that faced him didn't know how his powers worked

And douriki was about Kaku and Jyabura in their human form, where did Oda said it's zoro and sanji's strenght ? they destroyed them without even going extreme diff lol.

So if you wanna talk about 16 years ago about ennemies strenght, i can talk about something 20 years ago about Zoro and Luffy :shocking:
Zoro had harder diff than Sanji. Where did Oda say it wasn't, you are being facetious intentionally. The bounty differential between King and Queen is 5%, so Zoro has widened the gap slightly, as Luffy has widened the gap from slightly less than 2x to over 3x.

Whiskey Peak wasn't a serious fight, started and ended with gags before Luffy even fought a shichibukai, let alone before gears.

Zoro said it himself "without knowing his abilities I have no way of wining"

Yes luffy is stronger by a large margin

It doesn't change that king was a powerful opponent mainly because everyone that faced him didn't know how his powers worked
And Zoro used Conquerors to win. The end lol.
Post automatically merged:

Who is the strongest Shanks fan?
I want to win this title
Me

Accomplishment For Law not Kidd….. Kidd at most bruised her and we’ve seen Nami and other characters Bruise her…..
"Kid only bruised her, didn't hurt her" dumb

BM wouldn't hype Kidd if he didn't hurt her for real
Oda wouldn't highlight her bloody after Punk crash (,cause after law's attack, she only had bloody nose n mouth a bit)
Bruised on BM aren't drawn that way.

Stop writing stupid stuff

You know, outside of actual powerscaling nonsense, I'm frankly surprised people here do not want at least one Supernova on Luffys level competing for the PK seat.

Entirely weird to me that the possibility of Kid defeating BM while Luffy defeats Kaido isn't a good natural setup for them to fight over the last Poneglyph or something. Like it just seems set up for it. Blackbeard can come after that, it doesn't harm that anyway
Do you remember all the "Kidd and Law shouldn't have Haki because it would devalue Luffy's training" circlejerk?

1. So zoro was only knocked out because of the drug and not king or Enma

2. He meets a shinigami and is challenging it hence the hint of him being wrapped up like a cross chapters back. It also further alludes to his new moniker king of hell.

3. Kidd is trashhhhhhhhhhh. They already lost and now all they are trying to do is stop bigmom from reaching the roof

Ohhh my lord I fear that oda may wake zoro up so that he can he the one to stop bigmom while luffy fighting kaido

Ah the classic “Law did all the damage, not Kidd.” Lol. Truth be told. The way the attacks were portrayed Kidds Punk Clash was the one that had the better portrayal. Big double spread to end the chapter, fodder thought she was dead the next chapter, Law is so impressed that he asks Kidd for more info on his awakening, Big Mom gets out of the rubble dripping with more blood than she did after taking Shock Wille. But whatever man keep downplaying lol
Don't feed that troll
Kidd's punk crash had the bigger portrayal, double page even
More comments from fodders who thought BM died and law asking more about Kidd's awakening

That guy hates Kidd

Status
Not open for further replies.