Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro had harder diff than Sanji. Where did Oda say it wasn't, you are being facetious intentionally. The bounty differential between King and Queen is 5%, so Zoro has widened the gap slightly, as Luffy has widened the gap from slightly less than 2x to over 3x.

Whiskey Peak wasn't a serious fight, started and ended with gags before Luffy even fought a shichibukai, let alone before gears.
What harder diff? Sanji fainted just like Zoro. King is stated to be stronger than Queen.

King is definitely above them except maybe yamato. And even that is debatable. King floors kidd. Melt his metal and he literally has no means of fighting king
King isn't above Yamato at all. He got mid-diffed by an entry ACoC user, he will get lower diffed by a more experienced ACoC user.

You're seething too much, if you need a summary of plots that Zoro still has just ask. :myman:
Seething? Hardly. I'm just laughing at the brittle sticks that you guys will go so far as to use just to give ZKK one last push. :milaugh:

Zoro is seeing the grim reaper? ZKK is coming guys. :hihihi:

King isn't above Yamato at all. He got mid-diffed by an entry ACoC user, he will get lower diffed by a more experienced ACoC user.

Seething? Hardly. I'm just laughing at the brittle sticks that you guys will go so far as to use just to give ZKK one last push. :milaugh:
Yeah King will get low diffed by Yamato, that's why he doesn't even bother going after her and summons the Tobi Roppo to go after her.

I also believe Shanks is a vicious character
What do you think, I will start my activity with a post about how Shanks may be a devoted character
See my sig below to see what I think. He's dedinitely a "mysterious" character as Oda puts it.
Post automatically merged:

trace amounts of CoC , obviously now Ashura is FAR stronger.
"Trace amounts"

Says who?

Zoro is seeing the grim reaper? ZKK is coming guys. :hihihi:
:handsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.