Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will not capture him they will just kill him the Gorosei wants to erase one or some people, and want to use this big battle as a chance, so killing the strawhats when they are exhausted is their best option, it will never be a better a chance than that, since the strawhats will only grow anyway.
Wait are you saying you think Zoro will die? lol

Yeah I suppose you're right. So then speed is one of the most inconsistent stats to keep track of tbh, especially because there are examples of characters seeming to move at ridiculous speeds and then getting tagged by slow ass characters or those with probably trash CoO
Yes, because plot is everything. Oda is so much of a retard that he butchers any stat or trait of a character just for the sake of plot.

-Izou has defeated his enemy but the CP0 appears. It seems that they leave him aside because they have urgent matters to attend to but Izou stops them.
So Izou is >>>>>>>L Drake and Lappo... :lusalty:
Too bad Crydo fail to kill a single enemy in this raid... People he did beat just keep coming back while all his ancient zoans is down:kaidowhat:kingufy:jackcopium::pepemy:

Gorosei said "go after Robin, main priority". Yet you believe that one CP0 would go out of his way to kill a guy with a 320M bounty? That's quite the stretch ngl. The CP0 is probably one of the most loyal factions to the WG, and going against a direct rule from your superiors tend to be a bad idea. The Gorosei and CP0 showed 0 interest on Zoro, why would they go to kill him right now? As I said, your headcanon doesn't have any proof whatsoever.
did you read what i wrote? the strawhats are the biggest danger for the WG , and as i said 2 are after Robin there is one still was sitting doing nothing, so he can go finish the strawhats who are resting especially he knows about their conditions and where they are

Status
Not open for further replies.