Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will BB use Moria to revive Xebec? :believe:
He can't actually revive people, just put someone else's Shadow into them. It would be their essence, but not really them.

Imo, Wano seems to be the source of something spiritual. I don't know what it is but the whole Shinigami thing has got me thinking about it. I feel like Kaido knows this and it's tied to Rocks somehow.

Oda has been massively teasing this whole Rocks "revival" thing. Most people just think "OK, it's just BM and Kaido allying", but what if it's not and it legitimately means he's coming back?

Oda hates the revival of known alive characters that are killed. Not the same thing. Ryuuma was always dead, but he entirely brought him back as Zombie for a reason to tie Zoro to Wano.

Rocks was introduced as dead. Whatever happens here is irrelevant. It's not like Ace or Whitebeard are coming back alive. Rocks coming back alive (or he's just not dead to begin with) is entirely different
I don't think Xebec is actually dead.Bonney can make him and Shiki young again.
Xebec is dead, it's the reason why Kaido wants a glorious death so that he doesn't suffer the same fate as his captain

@Bounty now I'm REALLY curious as to how the end of this arc is gonna play out:

- Why is Kaido in Wano? He's been there 20 years and only now did he betray Orochi. Why? What is supposed to happen in Wano?

- The Kurozumi hag clearly had ties to Rocks/Shiki because of his face. Why? For what purpose was this done?

- Why is Zunisha here? How will the "awakened" fruit play a role here, whatever it is?

- How will Joyboy/Nika stuff tie into the endgame of Wano, why was it teased here?

- What does this Shinigami/spirit concept have to do with it all?

I think we are in for something massive. For the first time I feel like the hype behind Wano's climax might actually be legit.
Zunisha is probably here because of Momo.He must have called Zunisha here by accident.
Joyboy/Nika,Xebec and Shiki connection will be revealed on Kaido's flashback.
I might be wrong,but i think the DF stuff is either Luffy,Brook or Yamato.
The Shinigami is probably just Zoro high as fuck.

I wonder why Zoro haters don’t want it to be an actual shinigami:suresure:
Not enough copium. :emohiyo:
Post automatically merged:

He can't actually revive people, just put someone else's Shadow into them. It would be their essence, but not really them.

Imo, Wano seems to be the source of something spiritual. I don't know what it is but the whole Shinigami thing has got me thinking about it. I feel like Kaido knows this and it's tied to Rocks somehow.

Oda has been massively teasing this whole Rocks "revival" thing. Most people just think "OK, it's just BM and Kaido allying", but what if it's not and it legitimately means he's coming back?
:christindeed:

G

Gorosei Informer

Thats a great point, I forgot his DF worked that way. Fukurokuju is based on The Buddhist 7 Lucky Gods and the only one who could resurrect the dead and also Orochi has been cheating death a few times now for unexplained reasons, it has to be important somehow?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukurokuju

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/fukurokujus-abilities.3126/

I really do believe Xebec is coming back too. Oda is hiding his appearance for a reason. Plus it would be the ultimate hype, although I've really wanted to see Roger be alive and de-aged or resurrected or a ghost of him or something at least.

Imu could also be Xebec for all we know alternatively but I think there's probably some flaws with that?

Green Bull's appearance might still be getting hidden from us for a reason too somehow, he is "Anti-WG" but I don't think he is Rocks/Xebec related, at least one of them specifically but maybe blood related or something potentially? It might just be for hype though ofc when he does eventually debut, whenever the hell that will be!

I gotta be honest here, I'm very much in the thought process that Kaido and Big Mom are being defeated here. HOWEVER, Oda drawing scenes like this seems to tease the idea that the Rocks threat is entirely not central to just Wano:

Outwardly, they ARE talking about Kaido and BM. However, both are legitimately about to be defeated in Wano. And if that is the case, then why hype this as if it's some looming future threat when they are being resolved in the same arc?

Why hype Rocks this way of he's just a flashback character? Why would Oda have Akainu talk about this like the threat of Rocks is only going to be 1 part of a bigger issue the Marines are dealing with. Does this "threat" just magically disappear with BM and Kaido being defeated?

I think not, but it's a question of what some future characters do (Shiki, Weevil, Blackbeard, maybe Shanks) that tie into this and potentially even Rocks himself.

It depends on what the hope is i guess :kayneshrug:

But I note that no one seems to care about Law:saden::saden:
Most Law fans are like Law himself, calm and unbothered.. until you get in their faces with asanine bait comments like these.

Law should get a W, but we’ve been burned by Oda before. I’ll keep an open mind for now And we’ll keep our mouth shut until we get a result. Kid fans are more vocal and brash like the man himself, likely to boast in big words, even with no results to back it up.

Last edited:
Thats a great point, I forgot his DF worked that way. Fukurokuju is based on The Buddhist 7 Lucky Gods and the only one who could resurrect the dead and also Orochi has been cheating death a few times now for unexplained reasons, it has to be important somehow?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukurokuju

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/fukurokujus-abilities.3126/

I really do believe Xebec is coming back too. Oda is hiding his appearance for a reason. Plus it would be the ultimate hype, although I've really wanted to see Roger be alive and de-aged or resurrected or a ghost of him or something at least.

Imu could also be Xebec for all we know alternatively but I think there's probably some flaws with that?

Green Bull's appearance might still be getting hidden from us for a reason too somehow, he is "Anti-WG" but I don't think he is Rocks/Xebec related, at least one of them specifically but maybe blood related or something potentially? It might just be for hype though ofc when he does eventually debut, whenever the hell that will be!
Hmm, never thought about Fukurokuju being the possible reason Orochi is alive, always thought it was his powers.

Fuku is a weird character. Is Orochi's lapdog, but I question why tbh. There is a reason both he and Orochi are still relevant most definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.