Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It clearly works, queen damaged and made him bleed, later on we see that sanji doesn't even have a scratch, he healed all the damage he took

And healing factor doesn't mean infinite stamina, and given that sanji's eyebrows switched back, it's likely his body acting weird that made him pass out

Last queen tried to take on a hakiless big mom he managed to knock her out without even going hybrid or relying on his other abilities

Kidd getting ryou wouldn't change the fight much, he needs adv coc to keep up with a yonko

And sanji's ap is superior to that of prometheus and ace given how hot his flammes are in comparison

Kidd's ap isn't that good because it's a threat to him as well, he can't really use his awakening without putting himself at risk
No one talked about stamina, Sanji is getting treated by the Geisha, also don't blame it on Sanji's body acting weird, is that the new excuse ?

None of his other abilities would work on her, Hybird is useless because he needed raw power and weight, also had to play dead so he can land a sneak attack, all that for what ? bringing back her memory ? last i check Big Mom slept due to being tired from running and starving. Good try to hype Queen thought, its just been debunked a while ago.

Kidd has Awakening to compensate for Ryou, Sanji as of now didn't even use hardening :myman:let alone Ryou, Sanji right now can't even do what Kiku did to Kaido

Sanji's AP is superior to what ? i'm only going to entertain this argument if you bring evidence that his AP is above Prometheus and Ace, Gl with that btw

Kidd can block Napoleon swings from Big Mom and survive a punch from her while smiling, he just can't damage her without awakening.

No one talked about stamina, Sanji is getting treated by the Geisha, also don't blame it on Sanji's body acting weird, is that the new excuse ?

None of his other abilities would work on her, Hybird is useless because he needed raw power and weight, also had to play dead so he can land a sneak attack, all that for what ? bringing back her memory ? last i check Big Mom slept due to being tired from running and starving. Good try to hype Queen thought, its just been debunked a while ago.

Kidd has Awakening to compensate for Ryou, Sanji as of now didn't even use hardening :myman:let alone Ryou, Sanji right now can't even do what Kiku did to Kaido

Sanji's AP is superior to what ? i'm only going to entertain this argument if you bring evidence that his AP is above Prometheus and Ace, Gl with that btw

Kidd can block Napoleon swings from Big Mom and survive a punch from her while smiling, he just can't damage her without awakening.
sat rak ghbrati fin chadha

got to love the fact that Kid and Law are being downplayed because they got temporarily defeated by Big Mom

irl they are doing better against big mom than Luffy was against kaido pre-1010
Wasn't Luffy initially alone? At least Kaido has the in a 1 vs 1 rule so Luffy being manhandled is valid.

Law and kid are in a team remember.
Both doing worst than Luffy is ....odd.

It's a theory, that's likely, come on, his eyebrows switched, there's definitely something weird going on

His other abilities would be useful, imagine him going snakeform with his Invisibility while having his body shoot lasers at her

And it's never been debunked lmao, she literally said her head hurts, queen actually managed to damage big mom what's debunked?

And please, at this point you gotta be deluded to think he doesn't have hardening, we literally saw him use it

And Kidd can damage big mom without his awakening

As for sanji's ap, the lighting is a pretty good visual indicator, no flames in OP ever emitted lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.