Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was stopping, why would Oda do this Grimm Reaper stuff with Zoro?

why not just let him stay off screen fainted?
Exactly. I legit don’t understand some people’s rationale, this isn’t some Zoro fan pushing for Zoro to come back to the story randomly.

Oda is the one that decided to bring him back in when he could just leave him sleeping off-panel.

People would legit rather hope that Oda is such a bad writer that he randomly bring Zoro back to do nothing than have Zoro have another moment in the arc he is most connected to. Its mindboggling the mental gymnastics people are trying to do

gosh that how you read the manga?....that explain a lot :seriously:
Literally don't get what you are saying. Luffy vs Kaido OFFICIALLY wasn't given more than 5 pages on a row until 1037. Where are your eyes bruh. The fight quite literally only started at this point. His first fight was offscreened and he lost. Yamato then fought Kaido. Then he started fighting again in 1027. Then it was offscreened until 1036. This is literally the first actual fight chapter we got from Luffy vs Kaido

Whatever you guys tell yourselves to stay excited I guess lol.
I mean lets be honest with ourselves, there are many plot points related to Zoro that aren't done.

Hiyori and Orochi, Enma and Zoro are linked to that encounter.

Disagree or Agree with ZKK all you want but Zoro's plot point about Kaido dying, Ryuma and the flower Capital is still not done.

Getting a Black Blade, unless you think Zoro gets 3 Black blades at the same time which makes previous top tiers like Oden Roger WB and the rest look like a joke.

Zoro doesn't know that Sanji is down, he promised him that he'll stay up until after the raid so he would kill him if he goes crazy.

Zoro didn't meet Yamato yet, which i think will happen in Onigashima instead of mainland Wano, but thats subjective.

My opinion he says. Read the dialogue:specialmeh:

Tell me, where in this dialogue is it implied Zoro would turn Enma black in one raid during Wano?

so what you arent proving anything with this panel. Isnt Zoro in Wano? Is he dead? Did he fly to africa?
You are saying that this Onigashima raid will go for at less 20 or 30 more chapters and you are sure about your opinion? :suresure::kuzanshut:

Exactly. I legit don’t understand some people’s rationale, this isn’t some Zoro fan pushing for Zoro to come back to the story randomly.

Oda is the one that decided to bring him back in when he could just leave him sleeping off-panel.

People would legit rather hope that Oda is such a bad writer that he randomly bring Zoro back to do nothing than have Zoro have another moment in the arc he is most connected to. Its mindboggling the mental gymnastics people are trying to do
The same people that give all of Zoro's potential match ups to Judgeji? :kuzanshut:

Maybe wano Isn’t as long as I thought it would be

naming conventions hint that big mom falls next chapter
we already got a full chapter of Luffy vs kaido in the last chapter

and I’m willing to bet the shinigami plot will tie into ZKK. Like death comes to take zoro, but he senses that Luffy is struggling(or maybe Luffy uses telepathy like he did against the heart pirates) and Zoro tells Death that it’s too early because his captain still needs him.

I mean lets be honest with ourselves, there are many plot points related to Zoro that aren't done.

Disagree or Agree with ZKK all you want but Zoro's plot point about Kaido dying, Ryuma and the flower Capital is still not done.

Getting a Black Blade, unless you think Zoro gets 3 Black blades at the same time which makes previous top tiers like Oden Roger WB and the rest look like a joke.

Zoro doesn't know that Sanji is down, he promised him that he'll stay up until after the raid so he would kill him if he goes crazy.

Zoro didn't meet Yamato yet, which i think will happen in Onigashima instead of mainland Wano, but thats subjective.
- Ame no Habakiri has to do with Orochi, considering its titled Snake Slayer. Enma has nothing to do with this. To everyone, Orochi is already dead. Nothing implies Zoro will be involved in Orochi's downfall. It will be Hiyori or Momo.

- Made up "plot points". It's not a real plot point. Nothing in this story suggests we are actually getting a Ryuma parallel with Kaido lol. It's a strong theory backed by theorists and ZKK fans. That's it.

- Like I already showed, getting a black blade or 3 black blades was never suggested to occur this arc

- This scene between them was literally fanfare to make fans guess if Sanji was turning emotionless. The moment he found Queen was the culprit. That plot point died. Sanji turned back to normal already.

- Zoro and Yamato meeting really doesn't matter to what I'm talking about lol
Post automatically merged:

so what you arent proving anything with this panel. Isnt Zoro in Wano? Is he dead? Did he fly to africa?
You are saying that this Onigashima raid will go for at less 20 or 30 more chapters and you are sure about your opinion? :suresure::kuzanshut:
Anyone know what this guy is talking about? Really don't know what the argument is here lol

Literally don't get what you are saying. Luffy vs Kaido OFFICIALLY wasn't given more than 5 pages on a row until 1037. Where are your eyes bruh. The fight quite literally only started at this point. His first fight was offscreened and he lost. Yamato then fought Kaido. Then he started fighting again in 1027. Then it was offscreened until 1036. This is literally the first actual fight chapter we got from Luffy vs Kaido
bloody hell, so Zoro vs King with maybe 2-3 panel that started in chapter 1022, they didnt fight there right.....you smoke some hard stuff mate :suresure:, in which chapter did they split the sky :suresure:`? a right was in chapter 1026....and what did they do after taking a siesta? sure.....

True , i think the Year of the tiger = Year of Zoro , ZORO PLOTS ARE JUST BEGINNING NOW

- Ame no Habakiri has to do with Orochi, considering its titled Snake Slayer. Enma has nothing to do with this. To everyone, Orochi is already dead. Nothing implies Zoro will be involved in Orochi's downfall. It will be Hiyori or Momo.

- Made up "plot points". It's not a real plot point. Nothing in this story suggests we are actually getting a Ryuma parallel with Kaido lol. It's a strong theory backed by theorists and ZKK fans. That's it.

- Like I already showed, getting a black blade or 3 black blades was never suggested to occur this arc

- This scene between them was literally fanfare to make fans guess if Sanji was turning emotionless. The moment he found Queen was the culprit. That plot point died. Sanji turned back to normal already.

- Zoro and Yamato meeting really doesn't matter to what I'm talking about lol
Post automatically merged:

Anyone know what this guy is talking about? Really don't know what the argument is here lol
-Enma has everything to do with Hiyori, its was her sword before being passed down to Zoro and it reacted to Hiyori playing the Shamisen, Momo can't afford to move from where he is, also the Snake Slayer belongs to him, Also thoses are potential plot points Zoro can easily get involved in, Remember how Orochi is the one who killed Yasuie ? either Zoro needs to get revenge from Kaido or Orochi for that, so Pick your poison.

-So Hyogoro and Kawamatsu mentionning Ushimaru, then Mentionning Ryuma while talking about Zoro in the same Page is a made up plot point ? Yeah...

-You're partially correct, it was never suggested but it was implied, but yeah lets not get lore on black blades in the Arc of the samurai, and considering there's at most 6 arcs, which Elbaf shouldn't be that much of a threat for it to be an arc where Zoro gets a black blade. If he gets 3 Black Blades at the same time then that shits on everyone who can't make a black blade, Especially since making a black blade is an individual feat for each sword, its not a combined thing.

-I never said it wasn't, but while we know that, Zoro doesn't, as far as Zoro knows Sanji is still not down and he needs to stay up until after the Raid

Status
Not open for further replies.