Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BLACK BLADE En-Ou Ashura Zoro IS OWNING Kaido like a little bitch , he's gonna cry and beg
Kaido : Please Roronoa samaaaaa , SPARE ME PLZ
Zoro : Die motherfucker
Kaido : NOOOOOO
18 SWORD STYLE EN-OU ASHURA OUGI IAI 9680 PASSIONS RENGOKU FLYING DRAGON TRICHILOCOSM WORLD ENDING GOD SLAYING BLAZE
Onigashima : i'm out
Wano : i'm out too bro
Sea : i'm totally out
Planet : i'll join too
Galaxy : bye
Universe : i'm done

bloody hell, so Zoro vs King with maybe 2-3 panel that started in chapter 1022, they didnt fight there right.....you smoke some hard stuff mate :suresure:, in which chapter did they split the sky :suresure:`? a right was in chapter 1026....and what did they do after taking a siesta? sure.....
Are you that inept?

Ofc their fight starts then, it doesn't mean that it counts against Zoro getting 1027, 1032, 1033 and 1035 as fight chapters as well. All 4 chapters u just mentioned have 6+ pages dedicated to Zoro vs King. 1032 has 10+ pages. 1033/1035 are basically the entire chapter.

I "consider" the real beginning of Zoro vs King the moment in 1023 where Oda gave us 6 pages of direct fighting for Sanji/Zoro.

Luffy had NOT gotten this until 1037. He's gotten random panels and clash pages when the rooftop fight happened, then it was offscreened. Then he came back and had 1 major clould split clash. Then it was offscreened. Then he got a double spread in 1036 followed by 14 pages of fighting in 1037. See the difference? Luffy never HAD that before this point. Zoro and Sanji get these points to a degree in 1027 and 1028.

Status
Not open for further replies.