Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's still no distinction being made between Law and Kidd. They have the same feats and portrayal. Law arguably has better feats as well. All those who place Kidd several places above Law fail at powerscaling
You can cry
Kidd > Law
Kidd has better feats actually
Law needed awakening to overpower bm while Kidd can do it in base, Punk and awakened mode
Kidd is also the one who tanked most of attacks
He has CoC too

Kidd > Law ~ Zoro

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pantheos @rerere @Lukegranders
Oda telling all the dumbasses who keep saying Kidd is doing no damage to SHUT UP! I love it :myman:
You know what I love? That him and Law primarily rely on their fighting styles and fruits to do damage. It's not about Haki for them. Law's fruit is about doing internal damage. Kid's about brute forcing and doing external damage. Every single attack Kid shows is about crashing and smashing whoever he fights, while with Law is about surgically hurting them internally

Game is set up for 1039/1040 if Oda intends to have them end the fight with bigger/more damaging moves (or maybe it lasts longer than that I have no idea). I'm kinda hoping Oda has them win by performing 2 double spread attacks off of Onigashima and crashing her into Wano. Would truly justify the severity of their attacks on her.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
And he wants to make them look good at the expense of making Big Mom look bad, which is where the issue is—this chapter hardly made them look any different from chapter 1030. In fact, this chapter is 1030 all over again with the only exception being Kid and Law are more injured now than they are back then. If Oda wants to forcibly paint Kid and Law seem closer to Luffy, he utterly failed to do so and it also resulted in making Big Mom look bad when she's supposed to be as big a threat as Kaido.

P.S. Oda should've at least given them a power up to justify this.
Again, how does she look bad! She literally won! Holy shit. 2 of them busted out awakening and she still took care of them. She leaves them for nonsensical plot reasons.

It is still the flashback about the event of chapter 902, since that three weeks pass.
Oven standing in front implied that he and Mont'd or beat and took out Niji and Yonji, would be mad hype for Oven even after took damage from Sanji,Capone and Ichiji.

Perhaps who said that Judge,Ichiji and Reiju could also escape? What if BM or her sweet commanders reach them and took them also out and put them into the book of Mont?
Mont D'Or is actually in Wano so he probably left the book with him. But Oven about to get mollywhopped in a cover story watch lol.

Still hope the rest of her crew gets taken out though...

You can cry
Kidd > Law
Kidd has better feats actually
Law needed awaken to overpower bm while Kidd can do it in base, Punk and awakened mode
Kidd is also the one who tanked most of attacks
He has CoC too

Kidd > Law ~ Zoro
More like Zoro > FM > Law > Midd aka droplet of water compared to a Yonkou, his own words.
Law has every single stat above Midd, every single one! :crazwhat:

:milaugh:remember they said oven lost to Fishmen or vinsmoke
That's why he wasn't seen on panels when BM arrived at cacao
:suresure:
"B...buut Aladdin beat Oven, b..b..but Vinsmoke trash him!!"
Watch out when Snack show soon undamaged, someone in this forum would go berserk mode since he always write how Judge beat and took Snack out xD...

So far I had Oven above Niji and Yonji, in my opinion all Vets of BM are above Niji and Yonji. Perhaps Ichiji and Reiju are on same lvl. Snack still could show up next coverstory and defeat them,would be funny as hell for a certain user here.

Didn’t they get there asses beat? This chapter basically confirms that they’re running off of must-win-no-matter-what-bc-I’m-the-good-guy endurance
Nothing against Kid and Law, seeing them get another hype moment against Big Mom is really cool.

However you can't deny that the only reason why Oda didn't have Big Mom defeat Kid and Law for good is because of plot.

The full summary makes it very clear that the only reason why Kid and Law are not completely defeated is to prevent Big Mom from going to the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.