Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how do you suppose he wasn't able to just repel them previously? Kid didn't know they're just metals?
Come on man, are we really going to strawman this argument?

Every single time you see Kid use his powers, it's attracting and repelling metal to and from his body. That's it.

The one time we see his awakening, he literally "assigns" the magnetism to someone else. Why assume anything different right now? There is zero evidence to assume Kid has "stronger" magnetism to attract homies when he uses awakening. That's not how it was shown working.

Law on the other hand uses it as second time and calls out the names. Kid literally attracts the metal to himself and assembles a bull, just like his 10+ other attacks throughout this series.

Last edited:
My Top 30 Strongest OP Characters List:

1. Gol D. Roger (Above the emperor’s and the man Luffy wants to surpass)
2. Rocks D. Xebec (A man so damgerous,he was erased from history and Rogers Greatest Rival/Enemy+Lead 3/4 Yonko)
3. Monkey D. Garp (Cornered the Pirate King on multiple occasions+With combine strength, defeated the Rocks Pirates)
4.Edward Newgate (Rocks’ strongest underling who could match Partially sick Roger)
5. Sengoku (Similar portrayal to Garp)
6. Rayleigh
7. Kozuki Oden
8. Monkey D. Dragon (Look pow strong his 19 year old son already is. He’s bound to be a monster)
9. Shanks (Missing Arm+No DF yet can compete with every other Yonko+The man whom Roger gave his hat to)
10. Akainu
11. Mihawk
12. Kaido
13. Big Mom
14. BlackBeard
15. Aokiji
16. Kizaru
17. Fujitora
18. Green Bull
19. Monkey D. Luffy
29.. Scopper Gaban
21. Benn Beckman
22. Sabo
23. Eustass Kid
24. Law
25. Zoro
26. Yamato
27. Marco
28. Kata
29. King
30. Sanji
All time list

1 Imu
2 Joy Boy
3 Ryuma
4 Xebec
5 Prime Whitebeard
6 Gol D Roger
7 Dracule Mihawk
8 Prime Rayleigh
9 Prime Garp
10 Akainu
11 Red Hair Shanks
12 Prime Sengoku
13 Dragon
14 Kaido
15 Kozoki Oden
16 Aokiji
17 Kizaru
18 Big Mom
19 Luffy
20 Fujitora
21 Green Bull
22 Roronoa Zoro
23 Scopper Gaban
24 Shiryu
25 Benn Beckman
26 King the Wildfire
27 @Trafalgar_D_Law
28 Yamato
29 Edward Weevil
30 Marco
31 Lucky Roo
32 Charlotte Katakuri
33 Useless Captain Kidd
34 Vinsmoke Sanji
35 Queen
36 Doffy

Zoro will conquer Death and become the true King of the Underworld.

Zoro after conquering Death would be even stronger than during his King fight, and his stamina and health will probably also be restored.

The fight with Death is the method for Oda to restore Zoro to peak condition.
Do you think this is related to Hawkins' Strawman card from 1029?

I goofed and didn't realize he had different categories of cards so I kinda just assumed the card was referring to Zoro, but apparently it was only supposed to be for his literal Strawman...not sure if there is a hidden meaning

All time list

1 Imu
2 Joy Boy
3 Ryuma
4 Xebec
5 Prime Whitebeard
6 Gol D Roger
7 Dracule Mihawk
8 Prime Rayleigh
9 Prime Garp
10 Akainu
11 Red Hair Shanks
12 Prime Sengoku
13 Dragon
14 Kaido
15 Kozoki Oden
16 Aokiji
17 Kizaru
18 Big Mom
19 Luffy
20 Fujitora
21 Green Bull
22 Roronoa Zoro
23 Scopper Gaban
24 Shiryu
25 Benn Beckman
26 King the Wildfire
27 @Trafalgar_D_Law
28 Yamato
29 Edward Weevil
30 Marco
31 Lucky Roo
32 Charlotte Katakuri
33 Useless Captain Kidd
34 Vinsmoke Sanji
35 Queen
36 Doffy
Damn straight up called my dude “useless” you really don’t like kid 😂

Do you think this is related to Hawkins' Strawman card from 1029?

I goofed and didn't realize he had different categories of cards so I kinda just assumed the card was referring to Zoro, but apparently it was only supposed to be for his literal Strawman...not sure if there is a hidden meaning
What card are you talking about?

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Lol, I'm more inclined to believe that may be Brook. The reveal was too abrupt, and Zoro doesn't appear to be hallucinating, but instead woken up by someone who arrived at his location. Plus Brook has motive to disguise himself, as he is carrying Robin. She would be concealed under the robe.

My three issues with Brook is that it would be another case of Oda playing fast and loose with time. Robin and Brook were inside the heart of the dome, and yet still had the time to make it outside where Zoro is. Franky, for example, is apparently still following the trail left by King's attack. The second is that Zoro, Reaper or not, will suffer twice the damage he had sustained prior. From a narrative perspective, it makes no sense for Zoro to suffer that consequence if it isn't tied to a pivotal moment. If Brook is there, he will try to get Zoro to safety, thus robbing Zoro of the agency he would need to overcome the damage later. If he's on his own, he'll be that much more committed to take action, and not have someone prevent him from moving, which Robin and Brook would most certainly do. And I think Oda was very deliberate with where he placed Zoro after defeating King, that changing his location so soon, is head scratching. Lastly, it conflicts with the subplot of Robin and Brook trying to escape CP0. One of the plotlines will have to take a backseat to the other if Zoro joins them.

Well, either way, the Dome is collapsing because of Kazenbou. It's nice to see Yamato finally getting a moment after they were running nonstop in what felt like an endless goose chase. And now it's becoming clearer why Oda introduced Kazenbou. It's reflecting inside Onigashima the boiling pot which Oden had to stand on in his final hour. Oda will create this imagery of all the Samurai and allied forces triumphing the heat together. Raizo, while it's partly a gag, is unbothered by the heat, in a neat callback to flashback where the heat alone challenged his morale.

Izo looks fantastic while challenging CP0. It's Good, The Bad, And The Ugly meets Yojimbo during those panels. Izo, like Zoro, is a Samurai who incorporates western elements alongside his eastern origins. The perfect blend of the two, and the route Wano may yet take like its real world counterpart once the war is over.

Kid and Law vs Linlin could be much better. For one of the two most important fights, Oda doesn't devote nearly as much time with it as he should. I would've liked to have seen Linlin dominating Kid and Law, see how their attacks, while strong, still wouldn't slow her down. I hope to see more from Kid, too. He's been exuding some major backup singer energy since Law arrived, and as the only Conqueror's haki user between the two, he should have more to show compared to Law. The end of Killer vs Hawkins even noted him more during the closing narration.

Status
Not open for further replies.