Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I like Kid, but you're right he doesn't really have a storyline in Wano.
I'm hoping Oda will correct this though. (After the raid fails.)
It's a big upset. I was really hyped for Kidd back at the end of Act 1 too. But Oda isn't giving him much here, I expected him to be as important as Law was in Dressrosa. IDK if he'll have another big role after Wano

It's a big upset. I was really hyped for Kidd back at the end of Act 1 too. But Oda isn't giving him much here, I expected him to be as important as Law was in Dressrosa. IDK if he'll have another big role after Wano
I'd say talk about this after we see Big Mom fall. It's very possible her and Kid get some big moments/driven flashback scenes before it's over.

Oda hasn't really given the fight the light of day yet, no more than 6 pages in a chapter.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'd say talk about this after we see Big Mom fall. It's very possible her and Kid get some big moments/driven flashback scenes before it's over.

Oda hasn't really given the fight the light of day yet, no more than 6 pages in a chapter.
It's possible we'll get two and a half chapters that are insanely good for Kidd. But he's still pretty third rung in terms of Wano's importance even if we get that. I just think he was underutilized for Luffy's main rival

Status
Not open for further replies.