Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids and Law's crews are real pathetic, compared with what Strawhats did to BM.

BM somehow spare Kid and Law, but then got sneaky attack as a reward. At this point, I am unsure who is antagonist.
True

If SH crew ( mid trio and weak trio) were working with Kid and Law BM would have been indeed defeated long ago

Bogard

You can't win
The discussion around the side effects around the drugs just before the appearance of the grim reaper suggest it'd probably just turn out to be an illusion caused by the side effect of the drug pushing Zoro to the brink of death and attempting to fight death to survive

And if you look at the panels closely, you'd see that Oda drew an aerial panel without details and in the closer panels, the background is twirly

It's like the Oden drawing in front of the scabbard that turned out to be Kanjuro's doing. Oda likes these kind of stuffs. Doubt it'd actually turn out to be a real grim reaper

The grim reaper is sending Zoro straight to hell. It will be mini-arc of Zoro's journey through hell and come back as hell king.

This is the best way to boost sale, Oda should implement this ASAP.

that weirdo loves using slurs
shit he said about king got him banned too
prob walks himself to another one.
Unhealthy obsession with Zoro fans too
Kinda sus @Gintoki was your Ex Boyfriend a Zoro f** or something??
Post automatically merged:

Cause no one's reported it so far, I don't read every post
Idk man this is like the 50th time I have seen him use it

The grim reaper being a illusion is doable I guess.

Tho Zoro knowing the exact form of such being is funny.

Tho I'm starting to feel that maybe Hawkins will play a role ......
An effect of his cards ....
Ummm

The discussion around the side effects around the drugs just before the appearance of the grim reaper suggest it'd probably just turn out to be an illusion caused by the side effect of the drug pushing Zoro to the brink of death and attempting to fight death to survive

And if you look at the panels closely, you'd see that Oda drew an aerial panel without details and in the closer panels, the background is twirly

It's like the Oden drawing in front of the scabbard that turned out to be Kanjuro's doing. Oda likes these kind of stuffs. Doubt it'd actually turn out to be a real grim reaper
What if that is what a grim reaper is... People usually die because they lose :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.