Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kidd does land the finishing move on BM, do y'all think it will his biggest moment in the series, or will he have an even bigger role in the future? Any thoughts on what that role could be?

I really want to see more of Kidd, Killer and their backstories, but i'm not sure if Oda will deliver.

@rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders @Echizen_Jo_Ndule
Backstory will definitely come, no doubt about that, sad thruth is: probably not in this arc.

As for having bigger roles? His confrontation with Luffy will probably be the peak.
Final War too will have great moments for Kidd, imo his opponent will be Kong...

Zoro's situation seems to be more serious than we think it is. There is a reason why more than one SH is looking for Zoro. It's definitely not a gag. He's either facing a real death God or having illusions that could be serious or it's the Shinigami from Hawkin's card. The 1% guy could very well be Zoro.
The one percent guy was drake the anime covered that, just like the anime showed us it was Yamato was the shadow/mysterious person behind robin and jimbei

If Kidd does land the finishing move on BM, do y'all think it will his biggest moment in the series, or will he have an even bigger role in the future? Any thoughts on what that role could be?

I really want to see more of Kidd, Killer and their backstories, but i'm not sure if Oda will deliver.

@rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders @Echizen_Jo_Ndule
It would be one of the biggest moments for Kid and Law, I suspect tho they will still play a role vs WG, Law is a D and has some history to settle with them for his hometown, Kid geta included by deafult.
Post automatically merged:

The one percent guy was drake the anime covered that, just like the anime showed us it was Yamato was the shadow/mysterious person behind robin and jimbei
Inb4 the Grim reaper was behind Robin and Jinbei, 1% guy was Zoro

I can’t even get hard at BM vs Kidd and Law anymore. This battle has literally gone nowhere. There is no sense of tension, every time we cut to it is just BM stomping these two but they just get back up using moves that are supposed to kill them. Law and Kidd feel like they got infinite stamina glitch.

No ACoC, no Awakening usage from BM, no signs of actual damage apart from the Awakening combos yet she’s already tired?:luffywat:

And then we have her sparing their lives yet she stops their crew from healing them?:kidwat:

Oda realistically cannot make BM lose to these two yet cannot off them either. So what does he do, he uses the same chapter routine again and again while off-screening it and making readers assume something was going on. So much creativity potential with BM and Law/Kidd DF battles, we get Shock wille TWICE and some metal dog. Yea I’m done with this shit.

Zoro's situation seems to be more serious than we think it is. There is a reason why more than one SH is looking for Zoro. It's definitely not a gag. He's either facing a real death God or having illusions that could be serious or it's the Shinigami from Hawkin's card. The 1% guy could very well be Zoro.
It's at least foreshadowing what is about to happen from the drug I feel like

Status
Not open for further replies.