Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Law is like that guy in bleach that can expand his blade ahahahha Zoro is superior end of discussion

About Kidd last page.....to me it look like Franky moto biker 2.0...... it is almost like that panel with Big Mom

And guys let be honest this kidd&law vs Big Mom chapter was short as fuck right? To me it sound meh

About Zoro, that is definite something that only Zoro can see, and well Zoro aint panicking, he is actually the classic Zoro cool

Chopper is right, Zoro will experience the double pain that he got from the rooftop + the bit of damage he took from King.

Anyway let be honest the fight between big mom and the 2 wasnt good.

Cheap shot from Law when Big Mom aint paing attention, the panel was great though (better than franky motor bike 2.0)

Again no haki feat for this 2 :kuzanshut: Kidd aint part of the strongest group so much for him being the so call white beard:milaugh:

Yes, I get what you are saying, I just found out who is Head Hunter and Glen.
I will come back to DGM after some time, monthly chapters are not my thing and I am not that patient either. :D
Hmmm well, yeah it's clearly hard to be DGM fan and remember everything that happened before. Btw on what chapter you are right now in Pandora...if there is Glen then it should be close to 50 if I'm correct.

Lol.
Oda buffed her immense, she is > kaido at this moment. She needed to buff her since adCoC, Fulgora etc wasnt enough to beat Kid and Law.
Midd can't take adv coc attacks hence Oda stopped using it :kobeha::kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

You realize Kidd took Fulgora, right? :ohreally:
Not directly, that attack made a hole and carried him with it
Post automatically merged:

You realize Kidd took Fulgora, right? :ohreally:
Not directly, that attack made a hole and carried him with it

Status
Not open for further replies.