Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly what I feared may happen and things really seem to be heading that way. I was ironically saying just now I love Erza as a character, like I do with Zoro but their authors tend to wank them off a little too much, especially Erza but now Oda is doing the same with Zoro now too imo.
I know this was meant to be his arc and I was extremely hyped for that reason too naturally as well as it being the land of Samurai and such but this mink medicine writing and him fighting and winning against King a little too easily and quickly has really left a bad taste for me.

Also on a side note, we still don't know his true heritage, why Ushimaru looks so much like him, why the the Revolutionaries were at the dojo, if Kuina's death really was an accident, why Tashigi resembles her so much, who the Roronoas are if they are a real family/if its a real name, Zoro's parents and so on. I'm hoping this is all going to be answered "soon" especially in this arc ideally, but stuff like Tashigi may not at least due to the lack of her presence and now reason to be here too ofc. There's still the issue with Nidai too as we've discussed on here recently.

Although I also hate how Luffy is now suddenly tanking Kaido so easily but I also would even say the SNs in general so far as much as I love them. As much as I'd like to see and want the SNs to get wanked by Oda, it kinda feels like he's purposely nerfing/downplaying the Yonkos to do it too. It seems like a compromise either way, not an entirely win win situation possible. But its better than the arc being dragged out even more too I guess by them utterly getting wrecked again and losing again too?

Erza had nearly all her bones broken in her body by a giant dragon and she still mamanged to launch herself with her unbroken arm somehow and destroy a meteor with a single slash, at which point my brain almost exploded and not in a good mind blown sort of way either. It's like Kenpachi levels of wanking too which was even worse in the final arc of Bleach and also when he also fights someone who is even more brutally wanked than he is!

It seems all these series love to wank swordsmen up, maybe its the Rurouni Kenshin influence as well as other series too ofc but Naruto didn't do the same, despite having the 7 Swordsmen (although you could count Gai's father going 8 gates against all of them maybe?) and it had samurai too. Naruto was more controlled about it, although we did have Sasuke with a sword too so unless he counts? Lmao.
Zoro fanboys and OP fans bash erza while zoro is the ezra of OP

Broken bones Zoro can still fight off prometheus and kaido a bit...
In fact zoro stppping hakai for few seconds which was b.s already

Is no different from Ezra with broken bones getting up to destroy meteors

They are not
Post automatically merged:
Yes the two of them together are weaker, their performance against BM is worse than Luffy's performance against Kaido, Kaido is the centre of attention this arc.
Kidd/Law are saying here they just want to stop her from getting to the roof, while Luffy is 100% personally assured of his victory.

Kaido "lost" the mini fight last chapter, and has "lost" most mini scuffles with Luffy looking slightly more dominant than him since starting this final 1vs1, yes Kaido has trump cards left on the table, so does Luffy.

Kidd: No damage? Something like that...
Kidd: ...doesn't exist on this earth!!
Ooops
Captain breaking headcanons

Every one got hit by it lol , only diff lightning attack
Truth is you are angry cause Kaido can't even do a proper job with Luffy while Linlin who is stronger than him is keeping a 2v1 with Kidd and Law
Just deal with it

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

So the salt has begun from this loser.:milaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

The kidd&Law vs Big Mom fight is meh really you see only panel in which they are done or when they use cheap shot.....
No real fight, not clashing, by the way no advcoc......Oda cant take that shit for this fight cuz is the main thing for LuffyvsKaido and partially ZorovsKing :myman:

This is anyway a bigger motorbike but almost the same thing, the franky vs kidd color spread make sense now:suresure::

I really dont like Kidd fighting style, mecha shit from the geggo :suresure::josad:
Oda really loves mechas and wanted to make a mecha series after OP was done so this is probably why he's doing it with Franky and Kid so much too, as he may not be able to do that series and he's compromising here. Or he's just fulfiling his mecha fanboyism anyway ofc and he knows a lot of readers especially male ones ofc would enjoy it.

The way he has Nami and Robin be unimpressed by Franky seems like a deliberate nod to his beliefs on "boys toys" and mechas being cool shit that only boys would really enjoy usually and such ofc.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
The attacks he lands without Law dont do shit. Nothing hes landed without Law has done anything.

Tell me how this Bull is any different to that giant metal floating thingy, or his big metal arm. Sure it may be bigger. But its just a damn metal construct. And we see metal contructs dont do shit to Meme in general. However now it does....why ? Because of Law.
I can explain it.

1. It is impressive since Kid literaly overpoweres the controll of Big Mums DF, since he takes controll over the metals, which are in controll of Big mum.

2. The bull hurts her, since it is made with her homies. I made a theory long time ago, where she can be hurt the best by using her own soul, her homies. This is was Law tried to say in his panel in the chapter. Kid aknowledged it and instantly used that information to make a significant amount of damage to her, by using her own soul.

One Piece always had cartoonish "Ignore the pain through willpower" aspect

There is zero reason why Whitebeard didn't immediately die after his face was melted

The attacks he lands without Law dont do shit. Nothing hes landed without Law has done anything.

Tell me how this Bull is any different to that giant metal floating thingy, or his big metal arm. Sure it may be bigger. But its just a damn metal construct. And we see metal contructs dont do shit to Meme in general. However now it does....why ? Because of Law.
Lol
BM won't be hurt even if she's weakened by someone else unlike your Attack is powerful enough to do so

Even Law's anesthesia didn't hurt BM in this chapter, he needed shockwille despite sneak attack (when her defence is low)

There's no "weaken her inside so that my attacks work"
Just headcanon from you guys

Kidd has hurt BM with his awakening, doing it with this attack too
Since BM "blergh" implies she bled!

"We saw metals can't hurt her" yeah that's why his awakening which boost the magnetic force does that

Status
Not open for further replies.