Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Well in WCI, we didn't know anything about advanced CoC during that time.
Although Katakuri does seem to have used it too I believe. Adv CoC is the lightning around the weapon or so too right? Its weird that he doesnt showcase it and talk about it given who he is but it is more fitting for this arc and Morj was right to predict and talk about CoC being the focus of this arc to be fair.

Why does Kid get shit on so much ?

His DF seems one dimensional rn but the battle ain't over and i swear if anyone tells me post Wano that Law didn't contribute a thing in this fight....

Kid >~Law
Battle is over. They got their fight chapter, and their goal has changed now. Its not defeating Big Mom....its stopping her from going to the roof. They now know they cant win.

I

Indigo

This can't be really Death / Grimm Reaper right? we have seen many people fucked up and close to death, we have never seen this figure show up or any character say they saw that shit.

Usopp against Mr. 4
Zoro against Mr. 1
Luffy in Impel Down
Ace and Whitebeard in Marineford
Zoro in Thriller Bark (this one could've happened off screen and we just didn't see it all this time)

That's why i feel it's most likely Enma's spirit or a gag of Brook / Killer and Zoro is seeing the reaper. We will only find out when Franky gets there and we see the scene from his perspective, if Zoro is alone or with someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.