Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1020 was titled Robin vs Black Maria, and yet Robin had another full chapter fight in 1021 called Demonio

We got to stop taking Vs chapter titles as Gospel. Luffy vs Lucci was named in 418 and didn't end till 428.

The only thing you can be sure of is that they will win the fight.
Huh ? They will win ??? Did you not see this chap ?
Post automatically merged:

Zoro to Sanji: "Dont die till then"

Zoro: *Proceeds to die*

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I keep mentioning that "Zoro will conquer Death itself to become the true King of the Underworld". Well, here's a narrative scenario that I think Oda could take with that route:

The Grim Reaper's sycthe will "reap" Zoro and send him to the Underworld.

There he will fight against the Lord of the Underworld (Enma). He will triumph and become the true King of the Underworld.

Zoro will then return to the land of the living, triumphant and invincible.

By triumphing over the Lord of the Underworld (Enma), he may also have forged Enma into a Black Blade as a result.

The Zoro who returns would be fully healed and restored to peak condition.

Zoro's battle with in the Underworld may be physical (as in Zoro's body actually disappears), spiritual (Zoro's soul leaves his body) or purely mental (Zoro hallucinates all of this). (Perhaps as Zoro's soul/mind battle in the Underworld, Zoro's body feels the full effects of the double pain and damage he took).

Regardless of the form it takes, the battle will signal Zoro's struggle with and triumph over Death and harken back to the declaration Zoro made all the way back in Arlong Park:

The Zoro who has triumphed over Death would be significantly stronger than he is now.

@ShishioIsBack, @Geo, @KiriNigiri, @Den_Den_Mushi, @style, @spawn, @ConquistadoR.

She's still a Yonko. That alone deserves at least a good chapter of great fights before going down.
I mean over all we seen a lot of her .
As for a great fight like i said maybe the next chapter will have more but Oda already spread this fight for so long .
This really could be it next chapter for her to go down or all 3 of them .

Lmaoo I absolutely can't believe that's what you got from this chapter

Literally Kidd statement doesn't even fit BM, she's taking damage, it's Kaido who's taking damage slowly to the point it doesn't seem he's taking any damage hence drop of waters in a rock

Drop of water in a rock example doesn't fit what's happening with BM

If you're not convinced after this idk what to say
????

Kaido literally has been taking damage since Red Roc. Kid hasn't seen Kaido since 1010. BM quite literally only has been taking damage since 1030 with their awakening powers.

Are you seriously just ignoring the Law dialogue that right before this? He literally says the same thing to her....

Big Mom fight is fking garbage, reminds me of MF trash fights or side characters fights in general in OP.

Kid and Law are KO'd yet they somehow got up and able to fight again just because to spam attacks.

At least don't call it Kid and Law vs BM, 2 pages don't make up for that title.

Really goes to show how much he cares about side characters.

The one being delusional is you bud if you think Oda is gonna off Zoro for the rest of the arc. Use your brain and think for a moment what Oda is setting up for
lol just wait only chapters away and we will see the truth anyway. but still i am already laughing since it was really damn annoying to read ZKK everywhere :D

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I keep mentioning that "Zoro will conquer Death itself to become the true King of the Underworld". Well, here's a narrative scenario that I think Oda could take with that route:

The Grim Reaper's sycthe will "reap" Zoro and send him to the Underworld.

There he will fight against the Lord of the Underworld (Enma). He will triumph and become the true King of the Underworld.

Zoro will then return to the land of the living, triumphant and invincible.

By triumphing over the Lord of the Underworld (Enma), he may also have forged Enma into a Black Blade as a result.

The Zoro who returns would be fully healed and restored to peak condition.

Zoro's battle with in the Underworld may be physical (as in Zoro's body actually disappears), spiritual (Zoro's soul leaves his body) or purely mental (Zoro hallucinates all of this). (Perhaps as Zoro's soul/mind battle in the Underworld, Zoro's body feels the full effects of the double pain and damage he took).

Regardless of the form it takes, the battle will signal Zoro's struggle with and triumph over Death and harken back to the declaration Zoro made all the way back in Arlong Park:

The Zoro who has triumphed over Death would be significantly stronger than he is now.

@ShishioIsBack, @Geo, @KiriNigiri, @Den_Den_Mushi, @style, @spawn, @ConquistadoR.
or it's just a brook gag

I only asked why Kid fans want that to be almost equal in importance to Teach? I don't understand why put myself in the lot of Kid haters @rerere
Dont remember you recognizing Kidd greatness tbh

Btw Kidd fans think that he's a different kind of opponent/rival, not that he's better
And yes, he has nearly equal importance since his confrontation will come right before the one with Teach

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
because he believe Luffy will beat him? What kind of question is this. This doesn’t help your argument
It does. It's the context of his comment about damage adding up. He's talking about the damage that Kaido has been receiving.

Because If she does it would be to kill Luffy. You do realize if Kaido loses Big Mom is not going to suddenly leave right? She will still kill Luffy
Again, that's the context of him mentioning damage adding up. He's talking about stalling Linlin to buy time for Luffy to defeat Kaido.

The paneling is context and you’re the one ignoring it
You're assuming that the preceding and subsequent lines have no bearing at all on the conversation.

you do. Smoker and Doflamingo have hardening. Also smoker was able to contend because he was logia. Sanji not only lacks hardening but also isn't a logia.

in the midst of what mental breakdown. he tagged him several times against a slow character like Queen even when he tried dodging.

Again when slow characters can tag Sanji, why do you think faster characters can't. This is just based on the myth that Sanji can't be tagged yet he gets tagged all the time
Didn´t use it to block Law´s slashes, if they used CoA at all.
No, because Smoker blocked the sword, there was not one instance in which it connected but Smoker used his Logia advantage.

Him thinking he is turning into a full murderous maniac, hence "Zoro kill me".

Status
Not open for further replies.