Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think BM is going down in 1039/1040 honestly.
More like Oda will just offscreen their fight til 1050 ...
Can't see her being beaten before Kaido gets a flashback or Fukurokujo/Raizo/Orochi shit isn't dealt with
Yeah if it's anything like Luffy vs Lucci (418), then it has the possibility of lasting 10+ chapters if it's not solely the focus though.

I think it'll be focused on moreso than Kaido, but there are other things that need to happen first I guess. Really curious why Oda never brought her crew around. Like will they even witness the captain losing lol?

Lmao, what do you play here?
Gears of War 1-5
Rogue Company
Halo MC Collection
Halo Infinite
Back 4 Blood
Dragonball Fighterz
Dragonball Xenoverse 2
Gtav
Left 4 Dead 2
Mk11
Injustice 1 & 2
Naruto storm 2, 3 & 4
Rainbow six siege
Rainbow six extraction
and Warface

but those are just all the online games i play from time to time

I only plan on upgrading once the new Gears game isn’t Xbox One compatible as I am a huge gears fan. For now I’ll just save up

The images aren't even clear enough to know if they're attracting each other, but the context is pretty clear to me.

It doesn't make any sense for this attack to be weaker than Shock wave or punk clash.
This attack was again used as a final attack in the chapter, the same way punk crash was used in 1030, so it's probably the strongest attack we've ever seen in Kid's arsenal, so there's no point in being an unawakened attack, it's just use basic logic.
Pretty clear to me. There is no electricity in the doublespread, and the bull is running. You can see its stomping on the ground and the legs are moving.

You just don't like the structure of things and assume it has to be the way you want it to. Nothing assuming this move is stronger than 1030 or weaker. Nothing assuming he's using awakening because Law is.

"Use basic logic". Dude Luffy threw out regular G3 punches after learning AdCoC. There is no predetermined order on fight moves. They can do what they want

J

Joy D. MADS

Gears of War 1-5
Rogue Company
Halo MC Collection
Halo Infinite
Back 4 Blood
Dragonball Fighterz
Dragonball Xenoverse 2
Gtav
Left 4 Dead 2
Mk11
Injustice 1 & 2
Naruto storm 2, 3 & 4
Rainbow six siege
Rainbow six extraction
and Warface

but those are just all the online games i play from time to time

I only plan on upgrading once the new Gears game isn’t Xbox One compatible as I am a huge gears fan. For now I’ll just save up
Better than PS4 Pro?

Anyone else find this fight kinda underwhelming?

Big Mom is basically acting like a giant punching bag. Anything that may be considered impressive shes done in this fight is offscreened. She legit turned away instead of making sure Kidd and Law is down.

just feels a bit underwhelming for a fight involving a top-tier
I wish she didn't look like a Meme for once in her life :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.