Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji’s main thing is being a chef
Please name me someone besides Marco who’s main thing isn’t being a combatant

who else in the one piece world has a standard job but could still casually fuck up combatant commanders? Only Sanji has this ability

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yeah if it's anything like Luffy vs Lucci (418), then it has the possibility of lasting 10+ chapters if it's not solely the focus though.

I think it'll be focused on moreso than Kaido, but there are other things that need to happen first I guess. Really curious why Oda never brought her crew around. Like will they even witness the captain losing lol?
I personally think that Big Mom's crew might give Carrot a chance to get a genuine W this arc. I think they might come into play in a dramatic way after Onigashima lands. Though this is pure cope from me and 100% speculation as of right now. But in general, I do think we're going to see them again sometime soon, and not just to uber Big Mom and Perospero away.

Btw all the trolling aside, what do you guys think about this???
How do you guys like Oda's presentation of Grim Reaper or illusion or what ever??
What do you guys think about paneling??

Great panel, I'm really looking forward to see it animated. Depending on how this situation goes this can be a really haunting scene going forward.

You know I’m actually at the point where I could care less if Zoro is actually stronger than Sanji

at the end of the day Sanji is still compared to a powerful combatant like Zoro and I think the craziest part is Sanji is a Chef bro…that’s literally his first job and the fact he could compete with commanders and whoop any combatants below that level says it all

besides his combat skill and his personality, that is why Sanji will forever be my favorite One Piece Character with Luffy as a close second
He is compared to Sanji in his role towards making Luffy pirate king
Sanji is wing of cooking and Zoro is wing of fighting.
I am a fan of Sanji too, as weird as his fan base maybe but I don't like the obsession with Zoro, it gets very irritating at times.

Sanji is a strong fighter in his own right, Katakuri level probably or very close but Luffy and Zoro being "Leaders of New Generation" combat focused and having power of hand ful of very very strongest is a different tier.

I get how you have a hard time accepting and acknowledging Yamato since at some point some fans hurt your fav Luffy due to calling her > Luffy, but you shouldn’t be bitter with those opinions for this long mate. No matter how you look at it Yamato >>> F6 also Kaido sent the whole F6 not only one. And again Yamato one shotted Ulti. Fucking Hyuzo or whatever that fishman’s name had a prolonged fight with Zoro did that make him more than a 1 shot? Don’t delude yourself just cuz you hate her.
I still remember when Ulti was overrated for facing Luffy (despite no G4 and advanced armament) then a nerfed Yamato showed them da way 🤔

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
:whitepress:

The rooftop 5 were fighting agaisnt both kaido and big mom, so your argument doesn't work

And luffy would mid-low diff the scabbards

And you're underrating one of the major aspects of luffy which is his endurance, he's been getting his ass kicked for 12 hours by a first commander and didn't pass out
Their focus was mainly on Kaido. All this doesn't change the fact that EoW Luffy can't go through a gaunlet like the one Kaido did

You know I’m actually at the point where I could care less if Zoro is actually stronger than Sanji

at the end of the day Sanji is still compared to a powerful combatant like Zoro and I think the craziest part is Sanji is a Chef bro…that’s literally his first job and the fact he could compete with commanders and whoop any combatants below that level says it all

besides his combat skill and his personality, that is why Sanji will forever be my favorite One Piece Character with Luffy as a close second
Yeah same difference. Blacktooth and Maria were pretty similar to the Yonko doing Hakai, mousy hooker is basically a reaper.

I have an honest question.

Why is Kid ramming Big mom with a metal bull any more impressive than Law launching Big mom with a gigantic mountain rock. Of course Kid's feat is impressive, but Law's feat on the roof top to hit Big mom with enough force to send her flying off Onigashima into open water is quite impressive, too. No haki needed in both cases.

If yonku fans still tell me that yonko > admirals after wano arcs. I cant understand their brain.

I would have easier time to mysteries of world like lost cities, crytid creatures, strange objects, than trying to understand yonko > admiral mental hype.

Kid is not with the awakening on, he turned awakening mode off as soon as he used punk crash.
He triggered the awakening again to use the demon bull.
Which part you did not urdestand?

As I said, if this attack did as much damage as the kroom, then it was definitely awakened.
This attack was common only if BM appears in the next chapter without damage.
Kidd's awakening consists of using magnetism in a very powerful way in order to throw magnetic objects at targets and also involves magnetizing the targets to some advanced extent IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.