Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he probably passes a very powerful shock wave through the sword and where it passes it will destroy everything and needs a point where it releases all this wave, which is the tip of the sword.
Yeah and if he would release that power in Onigashima, the island would be gone, because that he put it deep into wanokuni...
Insane feat...

Really wondering why she didn’t defend herself at the end of the chapter, but her performance ber sounds great. The strength needed to literally move despite Kid’s assign is a huge feat.
My headcanon is that Big Mom had never had a real “death battle” she was born strong and probably is one of the very few characters that hasn’t lost in her life.

kaido on the other hand was likely weak similar to Luffy and had to become strong over time.

Big Mom doesn’t truly understand her limits while Kaido does to an extent.

Queen :the moment he is visible again is the moment he is out of stamina , stupid decision boy -> Sanji appeared , defeated him and sent him flying.
King : You are biologically incapable of defeating me: Zoro cut his wing and sword and defeat him.
BM :
Big Mom: "Come on!!! Go ahead!!!
Do you think you can defeat me!!?
I am “Big Mom”!!!!"
she will be pierced and send down flying to the ground. will be defeated.
Can't say for sure until 1040

Status
Not open for further replies.