Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Zoro fans to apologize to me in the thread where they made fun of KID's attack, I stated that at least he did half the damage to Big Mom... YOU OWE ME... BE MEN.

I'm telling you. Splitting her own life-force has been Big mom's awakening all along. It makes sense as her three homies are the strongest she can create.
Nah bro that is her usually move, taking souls, Oda would hype her awakening.
Always when someone used awakening, Oda hyped it and make a big thing about it, the soul thing is not something like BM could used everytime, I mean she legit throw one year away. Awakening is to push your attacks, not to steal your lifetime xD.

Maybe its coming.Im optimistic here

Cant see how a top tier is going down without using the full moveset
If she stand up after taking two Country lvl feats, I would really respect her durability, it would be insane...

Marineford was a powerscaling mess. Croc got a buff, Kizaru was equal to Marco but playing around with WB

I gave up on the idea of strict power scaling a long time ago. Nowadays whenever I powerscale I make it clear that shit can easily change
Yeah but where is big mom's coa and awakening

@rerere @Lukegranders @Pantheos
Idk if I should start pulling up receipts this week or wait until the fight is confirmed done :choppawhat:
Got a lot of funny takes I’ve heard on this forum about Kidd. One guy said he was Daifuku level, someone else said he was less relevant than Cavendish, and another guy said this fight would end with Big Mom kidnapping Kidd. Don’t get me started on all the “Big Mom isn’t losing” takes lol. But you know what? I think the funniest is all the Zoro/Sanji > Kidd takes :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
:kailaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.