Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@rerere @Lukegranders @Pantheos
Idk if I should start pulling up receipts this week or wait until the fight is confirmed done :choppawhat:
Got a lot of funny takes I’ve heard on this forum about Kidd. One guy said he was Daifuku level, someone else said he was less relevant than Cavendish, and another guy said this fight would end with Big Mom kidnapping Kidd. Don’t get me started on all the “Big Mom isn’t losing” takes lol. But you know what? I think the funniest is all the Zoro/Sanji > Kidd takes :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
:kailaugh:
Ngl daifuku take was the dumbest shit ive seen lmao

Standard Zoro dick-riding on Worstgen, nothing new
Jesus so many insecure Zolostans in the comments. Relax, this chapter isn't even about him. You're the worst thing about the OP fandom.
Bullshit. Don't act like half of the "Zoro" comments weren't from Kid/Law/Sanji fans being dickheads and dumbfucks with their takes and dragging Zoro's name into power-scaling discussion

Logia awakening gonna be wild seeing PH state:kuzanshut:
What I found more interesting, Oda plan first two make Ph two big islands, because showing how insane the fight was and what they do, one ice island, the other vulcano island, but he throw that idea away because he thought it would take to much time to let strawhats travel from one side into the other... Tells you enough that Admirals like Akainu also could and going to have Country lvl+ Ap..
Imagine he pull out like a super vulcano, that shit could reach even continent lvl lol xD

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro vs Law is REALLY open for debate rn. I think Kid still isn't mobile enough to beat both.
I imagine barrier haki should work against hax or else Law would be too overpowered.

He could just damage anyone internally differently, and he can be pretty lethal potentially. Unless Oda put limitations.

On the other hand Zoro can one shot Law with his strongest attacks and they can be particularly fast to dodge.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We always talk about how terrible Luffy's power progression is written by Oda. But Law is not far behind. Went from being ragdolled by Doffy to doing the most in the tag team against a Yonko.

His fruit is one scary thing.

If the only thing holding him back in some situations is stamina then LMAO. Busted.

Status
Not open for further replies.