Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has already mentioned it here, Oda's inspiration for kids new attack is most likely the Electromagnetic Railgun, which has been in development for decades.

Depending on the acceleration distance (rail length) and the strength of the current, but also on the arrangement of the rails, speeds of several kilometers per second are reached. For conventional weapons, muzzle velocities are about 2 km/s (equivalent to about 6 Mach). Railgun experiments during the US Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) have achieved speeds in excess of Mach 7.5.

Kids attack must be epic.

Still dogshit, a fuking bull without haki that crush on Big Mom....that is your super card???

And the next one is canon?

:laughmoji:

Kuma with urso shock was more impressive pretimeskip than this bullshit, by the way Island attack so enough to take down Cry Mom.

I gona push the new agenda Kuma is above Mom :willsmith:
less cope, but humility..

PUNK CORNA DIO OBLITERATES ZORO LIKE A STALLION BULL RIDING ON TOP OF THE MARE

I am more interested in Zoro's storyline with the Grim Reaper figure. I know it could be an elaborate joke that Robin and Brook are pulling on Zoro to the actual Grim Reaper is a part of the One Piece world. Either way my mind is questioning why did Oda draw a Grim Reaper last chapter?

@Blackbeard
With all these instances where Big Meme strikes back and will continue to strike back, can the Marshall black hole finally make her disappear into darkness or will the action prove to be unsuccessfull and the Marshall will find her ass on the world throne he just conquered?:rolaugh:
I told fellow Yoncucks that Oda has to be on some good shit to have Meme comparable to the main antagonist of his story or even his first man Shiryu, Oda had to let them learn the painful truth that Meme is Wano's Pica the hard way lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.