Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linlin's ultimate attacks (Maser Cannon and Maser Sword) are dollar store versions of Borsalino's standard attacks (his lasers and Ame no Murakamo).

Borsalino's firepower considerably outclasses Linlin's and that's without his Awakening.

@Extravlad, @MarineHQ62, @Blackbeard, @AdmiralKinyagi.
Law and Midd are more durable than Kaido will be the new meta.

so? oda doesn't give a fuck about your powerscaling. big mom has the 3rd highest active bounty in One Piece, Yonko are the "most powerful pirates in the world" according to Garp. You're delusional if you think Zoro will get a higher bounty after beating Kaido's lackey
Why does Zoro need to get a higher bounty when he has much better stats, has infinitely better haki, has a move capable of oneshotting dragons and is one of the very strongest? No one reads OP for numbers. :handsup:

G

Gorosei Informer

Lol wait they predicated Law’s attack ?
I'm not sure if it's Law's or Kidd's but since Law's reaches Wano and hits it, it does make more sense for it be his then. We'll have to see if Kidd's gets a similar reach and feat next chapter if Oda even lets us see it.

I've heard Toei gets some information ahead of time, they've "spoiled" stuff before in their openings and I've seen some of the team tease about upcoming stuff in the manga, the future of the story before and such.

I think this might explain why anime version of fights seem to contradict what we see in the manga a lot, especially in this arc too, I think Toei are just including what Oda was not able to show directly in the manga, providing us with what he had to cut out in the first place.

anyways just know that if Oda ever addresses why linlin didn't use ACoC in an sbs or something, just know that whatever answer he gives is likely 100% bullshit and the real reason she didn't use it is because Oda fucked up the powerlevels and had no idea how the yonko would be defeated

he already admitted he didn't know how kaido would be defeated, which explains why he needed to have Luffy get so many asspull powerups

Status
Not open for further replies.