Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Linlin's ultimate attacks (Maser Cannon and Maser Sword) are dollar store versions of Borsalino's standard attacks (his lasers and Ame no Murakamo).

Borsalino's firepower considerably outclasses Linlin's and that's without his Awakening.

@Extravlad, @MarineHQ62, @Blackbeard, @AdmiralKinyagi.
This attacks shits on lizaru lol

:kobeha:

And kizaru awakening only exist in cinera headcanon :denzimote: :denzimote:

Bogard

You can't win
A bit disappointed by top tiers if it's really all what Big Mom got. I always perceived the peak of one piece characters to have most of the top stats, but

- She doesn't have future sight when a high high tier like Katakuri has it, hell even her observation haki feats are questionable
- She didn't show awakening, something many high tiers showed the capability to use

Her strong point is durability, range offensive power via soul manipulations, and soul hax power(allowing her to recover at the cost of her lifespan)

Even in the haoshoku she showed the ability to use, somehow it was never truly shown / highlighted in the fight

---

This is where you can see how Prime Whitebeard was a monster

- He had top tier observation haki feat / hype / portrayal
- Top tier haoshoku haki showings
- Devil fruit hyped to destroy the world
- Insane endurance portrayal even in old age

And Roger was equal to him. Can't even imagine how insane their level was. No wonder "mere yonko" were placing him on a higher pedestal :kayneshrug:And i assume that with Blackbeard's devil fruit portrayal, he should be threatening himself

A bit disappointed by top tiers if it's really all what Big Mom got. I always perceived the peak of one piece characters to have most of the top stats, but

- She doesn't have future sight when a high high tier like Katakuri has it, hell even her observation haki feats are questionable
- She didn't show awakening, something many high tiers showed the capability to use

Her strong point is durability, range offensive power via soul manipulations, and soul hax power(allowing her to recover at the cost of her lifespan)

Even in the haoshoku she showed the ability to use, somehow it was never truly shown / highlighted in the fight

---

This is where you can see how Prime Whitebeard was a monster

- He had top tier observation haki feat / hype / portrayal
- Top tier haoshoku haki showings
- Devil fruit hyped to destroy the world
- Insane endurance portrayal even in old age

And Roger was equal to him. Can't even imagine how insane their level was. No wonder "mere yonko" were placing him on a higher pedestal :kayneshrug:And i assume that with Blackbeard's devil fruit portrayal, he should be threatening himself
Roger and WB are lucky.... that they are not opponents of Luffy. :josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm not sure if it's Law's or Kidd's but since Law's reaches Wano and hits it, it does make more sense for it be his then. We'll have to see if Kidd's gets a similar reach and feat next chapter if Oda even lets us see it.

I've heard Toei gets some information ahead of time, they've "spoiled" stuff before in their openings and I've seen some of the team tease about upcoming stuff in the manga, the future of the story before and such.

I think this might explain why anime version of fights seem to contradict what we see in the manga a lot, especially in this arc too, I think Toei are just including what Oda was not able to show directly in the manga, providing us with what he had to cut out in the first place.
Also to add to this, Pirate Warriors 4 has Aokiji, Sabo, Katakuri and maybe some others show up to Wano as well as Blackbeard, Burgess and supposedly his crew but they use literal generic fodder to represent them like they did with Shanks too as they are lazy BUT also Blackbeard tries to kill Kaido and Big Mom and take their DFs too! Katakuri ends up saving Big Mom and taking her back to the mirror world but it also has Katakuri trying to take on Jack with Luffy and Kidd's help so take that as you will LMFAO!

Luffy also uses a completely new Gear 4th move called Dragon Culverin to defeat Kaido in it (who only is in dragon and base form for it) and even Carrot gets to hurt Kaido too? It's pretty absurd but the game might still have some interesting potential foreshadowing somehow?

The games portray Shanks with lots of haki lightning and using haki to extend the reach of his sword and such, its been doing this for many years now and he can even "slow down time" with his CoC usage or make it seem that way, I think its a potential use of CoC and CoO to affect people's perception and make them feel they are being slowed down or even time has stopped or it just may be the actual pressure of his CoC haki causing that anyway ofc. He also showcases using haki in gunshots with powerful effect too.

It's all food for thought anyway, I thought I'd mention this in case it's of interest to anyone. It's a non canon story they did for Wano ofc, like they did with Dressrosa for PW3 but its still interesting. This might just disprove Blackbeard coming to Wano unfortunately but not Shanks necessarily, although unless BB shows up, I doubt Shanks will anyway?

Although Shanks might serve as a potential endgame seemingly antagonist for Wano like Kuma did for Thriller Bark and even Sabaody as a shock twist and thus leading into Elbaf or another arc at least potentially, but considering we're still waiting on Vegapunk, the SSG, Green Bull, CP0 to actually do something major here as they here and taking action ofc and if that WG/other CP0 fleet will do anything major or just get offscreened by Zunisha and also the long long, completley forgotten by Oda remaining BM pirates too.

There's so many loose ends here, CP0, Denjiro, Kawamatsu, Hiyori and Orochi, Apoo and the Numbers, Drake and Sword, if the Marines will show up or not after all or at least Sword and still absolutely tons of Zoro and Kaido stuff too, its staggering.

Also, its hard to believe CP0 are still so irrelevant despite being in Wano all this time and even Lucci's half showing up too. CP9 ironically had far superior presence and role but they didn't have to contend with Yonkos, Orochi and such too ofc.

I do suspect either Wano is going to really race to the end which is gonna be the narrative equivalent of Onigashima actually falling, crashing and exploding ironically or we still have a long way to go for Wano to truly be over? Far too many plotlines to deal with and resolve too...

(:zorothink::kidwat::lawsigh::kaidowhat::kailaugh:

also, I'm not a yanker

but I think its pretty cringe how admiral fans are using what is obviously shit writing from Oda to justify their wank. Yes, most top tiers have shown better feats than linlin.

but can we at least acknowledge that there is a discrepancy between linlin's feats and her strength portrayal and that this discrepancy is clearly caused by Oda's poor planning? Oda couldn't find a logical way for the emperors to fall. So he asspulled Luffy to kaido's level and asspulled linlin to kid+law's level.

Status
Not open for further replies.