Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt SHs will ever fight Marines as a serious enemy to be defeated...all I can expect is them stalling them or clashing a bit.
I guess Luffy won't forfait the chance to revenge his brother Ace also since I don't see BB fights taking place during the Final War, it will probably be against the Marine then next the SHs should head to Laugh Tale. This is my likely prevision at least 🤔

also, I'm not a yanker

but I think its pretty cringe how admiral fans are using what is obviously shit writing from Oda to justify their wank. Yes, most top tiers have shown better feats than linlin.

but can we at least acknowledge that there is a discrepancy between linlin's feats and her strength portrayal and that this discrepancy is clearly caused by Oda's poor planning? Oda couldn't find a logical way for the emperors to fall. So he asspulled Luffy to kaido's level and asspulled linlin to kid+law's level.
I'm still waiting for one of you guys to explain how training to get stronger, is an asspull.

"Law uses all of the energy he has left to unleash a very powerful technique. It's a technique so large scale that it's able to cover the whole of Wano Country."
as i thought sploiler provider is exaggerating this:tchpepe:, anyway this is quite impressive feat for law. I think im gonna put him over marco now. My current list
Luffy>zoro>yamato>=law~kid >marco

Status
Not open for further replies.