Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Oda doesn't always draw haki on panel. That doesn't mean haki is not being used. Case in point when Zoro poked king with his sword, king blasted himself Zoro got shafted but didn't die because in his own word he used haki, there was no panel of him coating himself in armament haki at all.
Apoo also used haki during his fight against cp9 memembers . He said it himself. Oda didn't show in the panel though did he ?. Big mom has been using haki, oda is just not drawing them
Well, we know Zoro used haki because he said he did and much of the same happened with Apoo—we got the confirmation that they used it in one way or another. But we have none of that with Kaido. Even if he did use haki, it's not the same as the black hardening that BM used against Luffy.

This is why zoro's fans are the laughing stock of the one piece fandom
Wow I am so deeply saddened to hear weebs who I give two shits about who have never (nor they ever will) met me irl is laughing at me.

You understand grown ass adults watching cartoons and writing essays debating those cartoons are laughing stocks to normal people anyways.

You have fun fitting in bro, you are such a cool kid man, total pussy slayer 😅😅🤣🤣🤣

Dude Kaido calls Big Mom an "Invalid" he doesn't even include her with Kozuki Oden and Kaido wasn't even able to beat Zoro fair and square, it took maximum power of Kaido and Big Mom to nerf Zoro for Kaido to win with a scar.

Has Big Mom been able to even give Kaido a paper cut in her entire life??
Scarring Kaido gives you a place in Kaidos top 5.

And Current Zoro hits way harder.

I know you know all that but you are just a bad troll
Kaido says he was going to kill her but all he managed to do was bend over his ass for an alliance with her that she put forth in the first place.

Laughed at Kaido's threats and stalled him on his home territory without 2/3 homies.

Couldn't even tickler her or make her feel real pain like she has in decades.

And currently she has taken in 3 of Law/Kidd's awakening combos, which deal internal damage to boot, which Zoro can't do.

I know you know all that but you are just delusional Zoro wanker who lacks self awareness of his own hypocrisy and hate boner. :broocry:

Keep letting BM living rent free in your head every time she eats internal damage and island-level attacks, stuff Zoro can't even do on his best day. :cheers:

Kaido says he was going to kill her but all he managed to do was bend over his ass for an alliance with her that she put forth in the first place.

Laughed at Kaido's threats and stalled him on his home territory without 2/3 homies.

Couldn't even tickler her or make her feel real pain like she has in decades.

And currently she has taken in 3 of Law/Kidd's awakening combos, which deal internal damage to boot, which Zoro can't do.

I know you know all that but you are just delusional wanker. :broocry:

Keep BM living rent free in your head every time she eats internal damage and island-level attacks, stuff Zoro can't even do on his best day.
:milaugh:

You are so fucking bad at this man

Yeah lets act like killer wasnr nerfed hard af
And lets act like Zoro wouldnt still one-shot Killer. :snoopy:You guys are ridiculous. No way in hell Zoro equals to Killer. Now Killer = Kidd makes more sense, since theyre partners. You know who is Luffy partner? It isnt Sanji, Law or Kid. That alone should tell the you something. Zoro with 30 broken bones would low diff killer to paint a better picture on how strong Zoro is.

Status
Not open for further replies.