Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhhhhh I’m not sure if you’re serious or not if you are serious there’s some problems which I’d advise go back and re-read all of OP.
  • That’s out of Zoro’s character if you give him something and he struggles he’ll keep using it until he gets the hang of it.
  • Enma isn’t a pulley system lmfao 🤣 that’s not how haki works, Enma isn’t taking Zoro CoC haki then moving it to the other swords … I’m dead 😆
  • Thirdly Zoro has stated this multiple times he’s uncomfortable without 3 swords on his hip and you believe he’d just ditch Enma 🤦‍♂️
Lmfao what is this garbage you’re spewing :suresure:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He was doing that while holding enma, Zoro would also not beat King without going all out on haki. That was the entire point of his flashback, it means he’s not capable of using aCoC without enma or koh
Holding enma is irrelevant
Unless you arguing zoro cannot flow his haki into his swords without enma which is retarded as he's being shown doing that since dressrosa

No acoc is just flowing coc into your weapons/fists

All enma does is want a constant flow of coa

Learn how to read

Two arcs ago Law was getting fucked by Doflamingo, Kid has been getting fucked by Shanks and Kaido too.

now Law and Kid got awakening off screen and can damage / defeat a Yonko that couldn't be damaged by nothing.

and people are trying to tell me that the powerscaling of this series isn't getting nonsensical?

this also isn't just about this chapter

Luffy being able to fight 1v1 Kaido in base form because of Adv. CoC is nuts, whe Kaido is using hybrid / base / zoan / drunken mode. When Luffy was getting destroyed in few hits at the same arc.

Also Zoro and Sanji being able to defeat the YC in less than 15 minutes, when it took Luffy 8/12 hours to defeat Katakuri/Cracker just one arc ago.

This shit is crazy.

Mmm what level was Law and Kidd these 2 arcs ago?

So expected Big Mom winning?

What if Raizo doesn't actually defeat fukurokujo. I mean it would be underwhelming as hell to go from big mom to that fight. I would honestly love it if the fight ended with both of them dying.
You gotta stop treating it as a fight and instead just an event

There are 2 fights remaining and one is likely ending this chapter, that's pretty much it. Anything with CP-0, Numbers, Fuku/Orochi, Kazenbo or even the BMP aren't going to be real fights that are focused on.

enma doesn't give zoro advanced armament haki or advanced conqueror's haki

the only thing enma does is : "release excessif amount of the user's Ryuo"

before chapter 1033 , zoro was regulating his haki because he was scared that enma may kill him

after remembering kozaburo's words about cursed swords , zoro realized that in order to "tame enma" he needs to give it all of his haki

zoro knows about haki coating/ haki flow but now instead of doing it with armament haki he's doing it with conq haki

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
enma doesn't give the user neither advanced armament haki nor advanced conqueror's haki

the only thing enma does is releasing excessif amount of the user's "Ryuo"

before chapter 1033 , zoro was regulating his haki because he was scared that enma may kill him

after remembering kozaburo's words about cursed swords , zoro realized that in order to "tame enma" he needs to give it all of his haki

zoro knows about haki coating/ haki flow but now instead of doing it with armament haki he's doing it with conq haki
Your explanation is on point. Don't waste your time and effort though, extreme Zoro downplay and bashing is common whenever a Kid/Law/Sanji/Luffy/Yamato etc, chapter releases.

Oda has destroyed perception of Zoro since he faced King even with him getting advCoC.

Not sure if that's what people were going for but during roof top even before advCoC people were saying Zoro >>> Law and Kidd and now even with CoC same people are saying Law and Kidd >>> Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.