Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is still a chance that she comes back again. We don't know if she is defeated or not. This is still a Yonko and Luffy said he wants to take down Big Mom himself in WCI.
As much as I would have love to see Luffy vs Big Mom unfortunately it doesn't look like that will happen, to me it does seem like Big Mom got defeated in this chapter but I guess we have to wait until next chapter to find out.

I think Oda originally wanted Luffy to fight Big Mom in Elbaf but I guess he decided to change his mind, and bring her to Wano instead so that way he can get rid of two Yonko's at the same time.

B

Ballel

big mom is obviously down, the question is, is her character arc completely done or will she play a role in the story going forward coz unless she becomes olin or gets captured by the marines, she will always come back
I can already see her in a cover story surrounded by little kids:pepemy::pepemotion::pepecry:

B

Ballel

I think Oda originally wanted Luffy to fight Big Mom in Elbaf but I guess he decided to change his mind, and bring her to Wano instead so that way he can get rid of two Yonko's at the same time.
Maybe he saw how unpopular she is
OR
He is going to skip elbaf

Status
Not open for further replies.