Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop smoking Crack please

Tell me which Yc1 has awakening with broken offensive fruit?
Only katakuri has awakening + adHaki (he's not Yc1 level either , he is inbetweener)
YC1 vs Yonko is low diff.
2 YC1s like Marco and King aren't beating or pushing BM to high diff
Based on fucking nothing. You're just spouting headcanon over headcanon.

I thought a Top Tier can only be one with Advanced CoC and Awakening, what happened to that huh?

panels aren't necessary BB stated they clash with the rev commanders which includes morley and lind
And? Did BB say who injured Fujitora ?

Sabo is stronger than Kid and Law regardless lol but I'm pretty sure you're not agreeing with this, also, remember that we're led to believe that they were defeated while BM got her shit rocked.

Aokiji , probably not Aikainu. The admirals have a history of using numbers against one not one on one against powerful opponents.
Lmao
Literally never happened
What are you reading, Two Piece?
Name any instance where several admirals actually ganged up on a single opponent. It's the opposite actually. Joz literally saved WB ass against Aokiji, Vista and Marco attacked Akainu at the same time. Sengoku (with garp later) was handling Blackbeard and his crew. Blackbeard and his whole crew escaped hearing Akainu name.
The only instance it's maybe Onigumo putting the seastone handcuffs on Marco after he got beam'd by Kizaru, but Mama did the same with Perospero against Marco.

Is Kidd attacking big mom the end of the chapter again or just part of it

The leakers left out "End of chapter"

like they usually do on early leaks

I still am not understanding how there are two Yonkos in Wano right now and not a single consequence to the alliance has happened. Everything is going smoothly. Whitebeard had half his face melted off and still was able to fight Akaniu and BlackBeard with no problem. I miss the days of One Piece where consequences actually occurred.
Whitebeard didn't do shit to Akainu. He got back up and whipped everyone in his path. A few days later he wasn't even in bandages

"Low top tier BM"

Hakai won't work properly if BM is low top tier or weakest top tier and kaido is top 1

Such combo attacks only work when you are both near each other or equal or at same level.

BM as low top tier doesnt even make sense
Or below Admirals.
Only yonko level dudes splits the skies!
She share that feat with luffy, Shanks, Kaido, WB and Roger. All of them are mid top tiers at worst!

For BM to be weaker than Admirals or be weakest Top tier :
  • Remove the Sky splitter feat
  • Remove her fight vs kaido
  • Remove her pairing with Kaido
  • Remove statement that BM without df & Haki had FA pontential
BM is FA level at worst! Whether people like it or not
It is not hard to guess who is more hurt by this development.
Oda just shattered a lot people's headcanons.

Lately, DF were becoming less relevant and it seemed everything revolves around Haki/adCoC. But, Oda introduced Kidd and Law like:

Status
Not open for further replies.