Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
not necesseraly , Oda put the ambiguity of a 2 vs 1 for this reason , so fanboys can debated endlessly about who dealth the highest damage because if you know A + B = 10 , there is infinitely many solutions of A and B that satisfiy the equation , alltough Law attacks being internal damage based seems like a reasonable guess to say Law did more damage
Well, I won't stop anyone from entering that endless loop of debates. But I personally believe any sensible writer who wants his readers to think two people contributed equally to make something possible would make their contributions almost equal.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Before Wano the community believed it would take 2~3 admirals to defeat a Yonko, it would take 10+ people teams fighting them for hours to take them down

Now Luffy is gonna take Kaido down alone and Big Mom is going down to Kid and Law

lmao
tells you more about the next generation then about the yonko. These are extremely feats which nobody could expect pre wano. And these feats are necessary to take down an yonko. For some it even seems to be way to much power in this world building.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What? So King is MORE durable then big mom but he also CAN'T tank as much as she can? What are you on about?
I guess you are confusing durability with endurance. Ill quote a post from @Van where he explained it perfectly.
Durability how much it takes to damage someone
Endurance is how much damage someone can take

Tekkai and CP9 is probably the best example. Tekkai has no effect on their endurance, but increases their durability to diminish any damage done to them, if any at all.

Durability is only a factor if the opponents lacks abilities or AP to bypass durability.
King is more "durable" than Kaidou because he take attacks which can hurt Kaidou non-chalantly, f.ex. the Shi Shishi Sonson from Zoro, which is stronger than the Tatsumaki which cut Kaidou. He doesn't have nearly the same amount of endurance as the Yonkous though, since they can endure much, much more damage and still fight since their endurance is massively above King's own endurance. Like compare King's flame on form to a type of Tekkai as Van underlined in the example.

Status
Not open for further replies.