• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
to power a rail gun you need power needed to power 3 modern battleships

32,000,000 joules is around 7.6 megatons which is half of a nuclear bomb dropped at Hiroshima
No, Adam just got basic facts very wrong.

First of all, the bomb dropped at Hiroshima was 15 kilotons of TNT.
Source.

Also, 15 kilotons of TNT is 63 Tera Joules. That is 63,000,000,000,000 joules.

(The source is the same).

To put it in other terms, the Hiroshima bomb was nearly 2 million times more potent than the Rail Gun energy figure Adam gave.

People say never bet against Luffy or Zoro.

I say never bet against Law. His feats will eat their feats almost every time, from cutting mountains casually to cutting meteors casually to bypssing any kind of durability to holding back so as to not destroy the battlefield.

Fucking christ
Law got destroyed by Doffy. Law fruit just flashy

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Yes, because imo, if Shanks is the endgame fight for Luffy, then Mihawk is probably right there with them fighting Zoro. So on that front it can make sense why Luffy and Zoro are equated with AdCoC this way, as it still may be required for potential final opponents like them.

Personally I think the following may happen for Luffy and Zoro's fights:

- Elbaf is Kizaru/Upgraded Kuma to tie up Vegapunk plot and Zoro's plot with Kuma.

- Laugh Tale may or may not be Blackbeard/Shiryu, if not that pools to the final war

- Final War could be Akainu/Fujitora and Im/Monk Gorosei at New Marineford/Mariejois

- Final Battle (God Valley?) could be Shanks/Mihawk

But a lot of people think I'm nuts for this line of thinking lol. Maybe I am, maybe I'm not.
I hope God Valley wasn't torn apart by Shilew.

Maybe he just made it fly πŸ€”

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
β€Ž
Meme is lazy bum that was gifted natural strength from birth yet was unable to progress further while Teach worked his way to the top using his brain, can't compare a fat punching bag that been shitting kids all time on her island for decades to an intelligent criminal that spent his entire life orchestrating a plan to reach the top. :steef:
Cope. Linlin was creating an empire while teach was swabbing decks and taking orders from a cuckold like Newgate.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Zoro only showed somes Mountain Level slashes, like Mihawk.

Luffy Cannon ball sended Cracker through cross a island Whole cake who is huge.

Law stended his sword through Onigashima and Wano country.
Country level feats.
Technically even several high tiers are mountain level so Zoro's AP expands past what common DC would be conceived like πŸ€”

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
Why hasn't this happened yet btw :josad:
Cos Oda would rather bring in some no legs day looking Elephant for no reason whatsover to randomly come and have a nice chat with some peverted child in a mans body in the middle of a bloody war.
Oda is obviously cluelss. This mf has the nerve to say he doesn't know why the stupid arc is taking long when he keeps adding useless plotlines to the arc and toss aside meaningful ones:pepeke:

Drake did the exact same thing that Kidd and Law did
He didnt, Luffy, Law and Kid were comboing and were even bickering after the attack
they were consistently shown as 3 equal parties with the only exceptions being Luffy's ceiling and when he started using adCoC, meanwhile Drake was attacking another Number instead of the one Luffy punched and immediatly begged to become his ally since he was alone in enemy territory

And when Roof piece began Drake was the only ally supernova that wasnt there, the portrayal is absolutely different
That means nothing in terms of powerlevel
If you ignore the context there is, Kaido's comment for example is absolutely powerlevel related and the fact that they are the trio fighting the Yonko, not even Zoro and Killer, who were at the rooftop, are taking part in these fights

I've been saying since the beginning of wano that Luffy, Kid and Law are built different, we're seeing facing/defeating yonkous on a different side and spotlight from alliance.

Kid and Law showed in this chapter that they can be Luffy's rivals, they can push Luffy into a very difficult fight, with chances of winning, that's the truth.

Ahh for the lay deniers, Big Mom is out now, that Kid's attack was a finisher, can't you guys use reason just once in your life? Will you take L's forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.