Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

This is bullshit.
Ace vs Jinbe lasted for 5 days, Jack vs minks lasted for 5 days. Luffy vs Cracker lasted for 11 hours++. Aokiji vs Akainu lasted for 10 days.

Yet Big Mom vs 2 non top tiers only lasted for 20 minutes? King fell in like 15 minutes? Then Kaido will fall in ~ 1 hour?
The Onigashima time bomb scenario is really bad here.
Luffy took 12 hours to defeat Cracker and 8 hours for Katakuri :suresure:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This is bullshit.
Ace vs Jinbe lasted for 5 days, Jack vs minks lasted for 5 days. Luffy vs Cracker lasted for 11 hours++. Aokiji vs Akainu lasted for 10 days.

Yet Big Mom vs 2 non top tiers only lasted for 20 minutes? King fell in like 15 minutes? Then Kaido will fall in ~ 1 hour?
It's what happens when you fight people close to your level / that have great AP.

Not that I disagree, but if there is something special about a black blade aside from their nigh-indestructibility and cutting prowess, then how come we saw nothing whatsoever about that with Shisui? :bamathink:

Unless the reason we saw nothing with it being a black blade is literally because Zoro was not the one who blackened it, that is. :jackaugh:
It's like Bleach, it has Ryuma's soul in it, only him can use Shikai and Bankai. :zorothink:

This is bullshit.

Every OP arc has a time bomb.

Bomb in Alabasta. Enels Raigo. Robin going through gates of justice. Sun rising on TB. Aces execution. Noah falling. Birdcage. Big moms rampage.

BM restoring herself is very intriguing. Another neat ability Oda came up with during the defeat chapter. I dunno what people really see in this fight, it honestly still is mid.

Kid and Law felt no danger whatsoever, their main concern was who exactly takes BM down in a flashy way.

Please just compare this BM with Two holes + half face WB who went havoc on MF trying to take the Navy with him.

This ladies and gentlemen is the difference between a Gold and a silver medallist.
:cheers:
Since when was Wab gold medalist when he wasn't PK? Never beat his rivals?
Didn't rule the sea by himself?

The only gold medalists are Roger (who became PK) and Xebec (who ruled the seas without anyone being his equal or on same level)

WB would die to Law and kidd awakened moves pre finishers even.
Stop wanking Newgate . You guys make Akainu and Navy look pathetic to not KO a dying WB whose physical stats and haki are all below Rocks duo by far.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No he didn't lol

"The man Roger is waiting for... Is definitely not you, Teach."

"...Someday one will arise who will challenge the world... and shoulder centuries of history... Sengoku, you and the world government... Fear the Great War that will come to this world one day!"

:josad::josad::josad::josad:

Whitebeard outright said Teach isn't the man to challenge the World Government.

BM restoring herself is very intriguing. Another neat ability Oda came up with during the defeat chapter. I dunno what people really see in this fight, it honestly still is mid.

Kid and Law felt no danger whatsoever, their main concern was who exactly takes BM down in a flashy way.

Please just compare this BM with Two holes + half face WB who went havoc on MF trying to take the Navy with him.

This ladies and gentlemen is the difference between a Gold and a silver medallist.
:cheers:
That soul regeneration shit convinced me not to discard entirely the possibility of Meme joining Kaido for one last attack on Wano after Luffy knocks Kaido off Onigashima, before the eventual ZKK. :cheers:

This is bullshit.

Kid and Law vs BM lasted an hour+
The last round between awakened SNs vs BM lasted 20 min

Luffy vs Kaido round 3 has been going on for 25 min now

You are coping

Zoro already hurt a yonko multiple times pre power up
A yonko whose durability shits on memes
The yonko kidd and law can't hurt
And he scarred him with a broken body

Zoro then got a power up (THE SAME ONE LUFFY GOT TO DO WHAT HES DOING NOW)
Something only THE STRONGEST have
Something neither kidd and law have

So his ap which could scar kaido has gone up

But according to you it can't hurt meme

Cope more
Tell me more about thematics when he lops kaidos head off
I didn't say Zoro can't hurt Big Mom. I said he can't defeat her because she's a contender for the supreme king, because she required Law and Kid giving their all to defeat her, because Zoro belongs to the subordinate of the monster that is narratively compared to Kaido, because Big Mom is the unstoppable monster portrayed as a powerhouse through the arc, because Luffy's current milestone is an emperor and the idea itself of taking and emperor down is even seen as impossible.

Again, I don't need to cope. If you truly believe Oda would draw current Zoro soloing Big Mom, you just keep confirming what anybody apart from Zoro cultists like you can see from your activity in this forum: that you are dumb as a rock.

By the way, I think I will just ignore you. I can't recall anytime you've said anything of value in this forum, so I will just get rid of junk posts like your whole life in this community. So cope, cry more, or whatever dumb tagline you always resort to like a child playing adult conversations.

And yes, if Zoro chops Kaido's head it will all be about narrative and thematics (Ryuma, tiger versus dragon, inherited will...) and not "KING OF HELL ZORO MID-TOP TIER COUNTRY-LEVEL ATTACK POWER". Because, you know, Oda is a writer, not a braindead powerscaler (yeah, I know, I know, "braindead powerscaler" is redundant).

Bye.

Since when was Wab gold medalist when he wasn't PK? Never beat his rivals?
Didn't rule the sea by himself?

The only gold medalists are Roger (who became PK) and Xebec (who ruled the seas without anyone being his equal or on same level)

WB would die to Law and kidd awakened moves pre finishers even.
Stop wanking Newgate . You guys make Akainu and Navy look pathetic to not KO a dying WB whose physical stats and haki are all below Rocks duo by far.
Crocodile confirmed that WB was a Gold medallist, later reinforced by Garp, Sengoku and Doflamingo.

Stop coping. BM and Kaido never reached the greatness of Newgate.

Status
Not open for further replies.