Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically. You acknowledge that Big Mom is a way stronger opponent than King, but because you personally did not like the way she performed, you believe beating her in 2 v 1 is less impressive than beating someone you yourself admit is way weaker than her in a 1 v 1?

Well I can’t argue against how you feel I guess. But all I know is you just admit that Big Mom is way stronger than King. That’s all I needed to hear lol
Ugh no he is saying that 1 person fighting and someone 1v1 within their league and winning resoundly is not the same as two people fighting 1 person out of their league and getting a win barely

Huft. Sometimes I remember why I hate this sub.. the majority of people Zoro fans here don't enjoy one piece in general - many people Zoro fans only stand one character, love clowning others while it is isn't a chapter of theirs.
:lawsigh:Let's call it a day. Catch up next week.
Fixed it for you.

Everyone enjoying the chapter except Zoro fans.
:cheers:

Again not like I care :catsweat: but doesn't the fact that she's still on the Live Floor feel weird to you. I mean this is a high tier+ fight. Sanji blew Queen off the island and Zoro fought King above Onigashima and caught him downwards towards the capital. both were defeated in ways that make it almost impossible for them to come back. So Linlin still being on the live floor is a bit odd imo. It'd be like Luffy defeating Kaido and Kaido collapsing on the roof and not falling towards the capital or sumin. But don't know, maybe Oda feels that the fact that she was defeated on the live floor is sufficient enough:kayneshrug:
Well to be fair in both cases(sanji vs queen and zoro vs king) we didn't see them flying out onigashima until the next chapter, it's probably the same here, we'll likely see big mom flying out of onigashima next chapter ot something similar to that atleast 😂

Kid has the firepower to KO anyone
Fact! Same with Luffy.
If you can finish BM, then you can finish anyone in the verse with your ultimate move

Law can KO anyone bar Kaido , WB and BM

I don't want to bash your favorite character. I don't even care much anyway but I'm certainly not seeing a "pretty advanced application of magnetism" unless we are just making a comparison to his own prior feats -then yes, I could agree.

It also seems easily dodgeable. Too many plot requirements to hit the opponent...
He shot is almost point blank range. Big mom is mostly a tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.