Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I am deeply impressed by Law. I mean I know his abilities are so good that he's next to none as support in fights but I can't believe he did so well on the frontline. Taking all those devastating attacks and forcing himself towards victory almost as well as Kid on top of playing a significant support role is no joke. He's by far the most competent all-rounder after Luffy on the alliance side.

But Law's ability to bypass durability applies to all characters, so Law can damage everyone more than Kidd.

Oh, and Luffy's blunt force resistance makes him take very little damage if any from those attacks.

Logia are probably also outright immune to them.

Actually, there are a whole lot of Devil Fruits with very high resistance (or outright immunity) to blunt force.
Which makes Kidd more impressive considering BM‘s resistance to blunt damage
All this, and Kidd can still unlock aCoC. He can definitely rival Luffy‘s g4 forms when that happens

Eh, it's a powerful attack, but it's not "island level".

We can see the Onigashima style mountains surrounding the hole. So it's not as big as Onigashima.

It's more powerful than Hiryuu Kaen, but I don't think it's more powerful than Hakai. Just from a purely DC perspective, the hole isn't as large as Onigashima.
It very much is
The style of montains aren't related to the size.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Who dealt more damage?
Yamatrash to Kaido or Kidd to Big Mom?
  1. Kidd only damaged Linlin in a 2 vs 1 scenario.
    • And only when she was off guard.
    • And only after Law had first weakened her or knocked her down.
  2. Kaido didn't damage Yamato much either.
    • She was pretty fine to continue running around Onigashima after the battle ended.
  3. Yamato fought Kaido in a 1 vs 1 scenario.

Why you lie, manga straight up says something else :zosleepy:
  1. Law is the one that broke Linlin's bones.
  2. Law is the one that Linlin complimented by saying his techniques are "pretty dangerous".

You're the one denying the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.