Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The hole is nowhere near island level but the attack itself is definitely island level when you consider the entire damage it did in its wake on top of fucking up Big Mom—and bear in mind that it directly hits the internals. That's deadly af. B/w this and current Luffy's KKG, I'd choose to get hit with KKG if I were Big Mom.
"Island level" is ambiguous as islands vary in size. There are surely some islands/islets smaller than the hole Law created.

My claim is simply that the hole isn't as big as Onigashima:
The hole is very big, but it's not as big as Onigashima.

The mountains surrounding the hole look identical to the mountains surrounding Onigashima. There's nothing suggesting that they are any larger than those mountains (nor that they are any smaller), so the safe assumption is that they are comparable in size.

Here's Law's hole:

Here's Onigashima:

It's a big hole, but I really do not think it's as big as Onigashima (if anything, I think it's significantly or considerably smaller).

I don't want to downplay Law's feat either, but unless we get a direct comparison between Onigashima and the hole that suggests they are comparable in size, I'm not going to assume that they are.

At the very least, the hole is the size of several mountains. It's a great feat from him.

I do agree that it's a significantly stronger attack than Hiryuu Kaen. And no, the attack didn't vapourise anything. We literally see the rocks being crushed/shattered:

@Steven, @Tyki_Mikk, @Sentinel, @Shanal, @ConquistadoR, @Haoku.

Kidds bull attack made big mom both unconscious and got her bones broken
No, it was Law that broke her bones. Linlin even commented on it by saying that Law's techniques are pretty dangerous.

To beat Kaido's equal vs Zoro degraded from rooftop to a Katakuri level opponent.
King isn't Katakuri level.

Zoro haters really compare law/kid's life risking attacks to Zoro's comfort zone feats
Zoro is truly great

If Old WB wasnt stabbed by Squardo, his condition wouldnt get worse and having heart attack during fighting. Oda purpusely has had WB stabbed a huge Handicap, before he even started fighting, just to show if he wasnt, he would be much stronger. Imagine any Admiral switched in WB position, being stabbed by huge sword before fighting begins. They would get wrecked by other Admirals easy. Old WB before getting stabbed, even old & sick was still strongest Yonko & stronger than any Admiral.
Pre stabed Old WB>1.5 Admirals
2 Admirals>pre stabed Old WB
Strongest Yonko with no Haki usage? Thats, wrong.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Them being different, doesn’t make Law attack not more powerful lol. Z logic weird as all fuck. Who cares anyway, Law feat shits on everything Zoro done it’s over Law>Zoro
:suresure:
King the most durable character in Wano is chopped into pieces after Zoro's low tier attack. Meme is standing after Law's ultimate attack. Things like above Zoro dont exist. :ihaha:

Zoro haters really compare law/kid's life risking attacks to Zoro's comfort zone feats
Zoro is truly great

If Old WB wasnt stabbed by Squardo, his condition wouldnt get worse and having heart attack during fighting. Oda purpusely has had WB stabbed a huge Handicap, before he even started fighting, just to show if he wasnt, he would be much stronger. Imagine any Admiral switched in WB position, being stabbed by huge sword before fighting begins. They would get wrecked by other Admirals easy. Old WB before getting stabbed, even old & sick was still strongest Yonko & stronger than any Admiral.
Pre stabed Old WB>1.5 Admirals
2 Admirals>pre stabed Old WB
Zoro's comfort zone. Lol cried like bitch after his Ashura could not even throw kaido in his knees. His last attack on king got him almost killed

Status
Not open for further replies.