Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bounty after Wano gonna skyrocket.

Kidd and Law atleast 2b.

Luffy 2b++.

Blackbeard is gonna do something big to have his bounty increase.

Question is, who the BBP are gonna take down?

Shanks and his Crew?

Dragon and revos?

An Admiral?

Or is it the heart of the World government itself, Mary Geoise?

What's the point of the black blade when Zoro can already cut anything & one shot anyone in the verse? I wonder if it has more properties we don't know about, other than being even less likely to break (which again don't really seem necessary, unless it's needed for some reason against Mihawk).

Shusui was a black blade, but Zoro never acknowledged it the way he did with Enma, and of course he wasn't the one to actually forge it. This all makes the grim reaper stuff (seemingly connected to the swords like @yorosenpai pointed out) even more intriguing. Is Oda going the bankai route and we might get some weird (and pointless) abilities? What could Zoro possibly gain from all of this?

It could always simply represent the ultimate mastery of swordsmanship, especially if the will fulfilling theory ends up being right, because he'd already have to accomplish something exceptional in the first place to obtain it... but I don't think so.

Imagine if a swordsman who doesn't have a black blade needs one to stand a chance against one who does. I know it sounds a bit ridiculous, but at the same time we only know of two black blade users, one happens to be the current King of Swordsmen and the other one was known as the God of the Blade. Think of the shitstorm that would follow.:saden:

:quest:

Zoro is honestly way too strong right now. No one can compete except maybe Mihawk. He broke the story.
@nik87
:crazwhat:
blackblade the weight of the blade change dratically what that mean well the lethality and attack are way above the normal one.
Mihawk is casualy doing island shashes that what Zoro gona do with blackblade casualy island (not small big one).

No? Kid's awakening is unlockable because its not a direct attack, he turns you into a magnet and everything metallic goes at you from all sides, the only way to "block" is going full body armament and even then it will depend of how much metal there is, since we know through Queen that being a master at armament doesnt prevent you from getting crush if the pressure is too much

But when he does he fucks her up every time regardless of her haki

This fight is proof that haki doesnt protect you from absolutely everything
dude she doesn't defended herself with haki. I'm talking about coating stuff not like what law previously said. At that time even though bigmom didn't use haki her mere presence gave a huge haki that law cannot use his abilities on her. But if she defended just now she could have blocked the attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.