Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guys someone here is smoking hard shit right...do you notice the line in the middle of the hole that is a tiny blade, how in this planet you can say that this hole is the size of Onigashima....are people that retarded? How in the world can you say that the rocks next to this hole are big mountains? are they also retarded? look the blade didnt become larger the blade extended to Wano. If you can see the blade base on the hole you can understand that the hole that you see on Wano is slightly bigger than what Yamato is watching.

Gosh people cant even read this manga.:josad: They smell hype and get an overdose :seriously:
These Law wankers are very annoying :josad:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I seriously think this is a waste of time. A hole massively dwarfing multiple mountains on a main-land has a 50m diameter or at best "100m". Sure.
Tell me when you're stop fooling around, I might debate with you again.
U literally see the hole above Yamato being incomparable to any island you can come up with.
It is waste of time because I wont convince you anyway while you will come around anyway, with time...

Island level:milaugh::milaugh:@Tyki_Mikk
If the hole is as big as flower capital then its island lvl

We will see nxt chapter
Post automatically merged:

U literally see the hole above Yamato being incomparable to any island you can come up with.
It is waste of time because I wont convince you anyway while you will come around anyway, with time...
Bigmom being dealt this early confirms ZKK

-Odens scar is much thicker and more visible. Kaido was at his limit after Odens attack and resorted to a cheap shot. Even days after he was still in bondages. Kaido is now fighting Luffy and is enjoying the fight just minutes after Zoros scar.
-Kaido himself said that this is the first time in a while that he is fighting seriously against Luffy.
-Queen and King both had a Bounty of over 1.3 billion. Idc about gag character I only care about whats in the story and the stroy portrayed them as close in power.
Maybe you should clarify exactly what feats of Queen that put him close to King?

This is the only time you saw him do that? He consistently spams Kaido hate photoshops in almost every thread.
Oh? My bad & apologies for, ironically, reading too far into it & reaching that conclusion.

I am still learning which users are which & have a hard time keeping up when these threads add 5 pages in 2 minutes.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@Sentinel you think Katakuri still has harder armament than Heat and Wire? :milaugh:
BM can’t do shit with her haki coated enraged punches, but Heat and Wire with evidently little exerted physical power behind these hits does lot more damage than BM this chapter.

Katakuri who is scared of his mother :gokulaugh:
Finally someone hyping up the right duo!

Heat and Wire FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.