Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said its a Gimick, basicaly its much harder to damage him with his flame on, not impposible same with Marco, people said it says he can regenerate from everyting it was also stated by multiple characters, now we know it has limits, just like King, and Zoro was doubting himself at that point, thats why he said it, i just looked, his spirit was down and he was feeling sorry himself, than he let go of fear of failure and he won easily. Simple just read the story.

Zoro injuring King pre ADVCOC with his flame ON
he didn't and he stated it here that King didn't lose any blood from his attacks

Magma like flames are underwhelming? And King is outright the RHM of the crew, that's the exact same portrayal Marco enjoyed; and Marco was also portrayed on the same pedestal as Jozu at times as well during the leadup to Marineford.
Yes magma like flames and not actual magma. Sorry but that attack only knocked some fodders out nothing else.
Yeah Marco would high-very high diff Jozu.
The only RHM with close portrayal to his captaim is Beckmann and maybe Shiryuu.

Assign + damned punk is actually a crazy powerful combo. Before I had a hard time imagining Kid connecting his stuff in a 1on1, but with assign he legitimately won't have any problem.
Not everyone is going to move around with half a tower attached to the back of their heads. And it's not like he couldn't attach that opposite pole onto even bigger things like the actual castle wall or some.
I really don't like it when characters have insane power peaks, while their average peformance is much much lower, but that's not really a thing for Law and Kid. I feared it could be the case after 1030, but thankfully not.
Those two are dope

Assign + damned punk is actually a crazy powerful combo. Before I had a hard time imagining Kid connecting his stuff in a 1on1, but with assign he legitimately won't have any problem.
Not everyone is going to move around with half a tower attached to the back of their heads. And it's not like he couldn't attach that opposite pole onto even bigger things like the actual castle wall or some.
I really don't like it when characters have insane power peaks, while their average peformance is much much lower, but that's not really a thing for Law and Kid. I feared it could be the case after 1030, but thankfully not.
Those two are dope
Its similar mechanics to van der decken DF

by the way are King flame stronger than this shit: Burn him until he dies, “Misery”!!"

Cuz it state that King flame are like magma

Marco flame were stronger than Mom flame

So the question is for your all, do you think that misery flame are stronger than King flame the dragon and marco phoenix flame?

Status
Not open for further replies.