Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The hole above Yamato is not as large as the one on the main-land; that's why Law pierced his sword deep enough to make sure the damage on Onigashima will not be too much.
Since the start of this spoiler thread, you have been rather defensive about Law not showing an impressive feat. Your concern for the "country lvl" feat was true at the end but then you're coming up with more ridiculous nonsense. Thus, I'm really questioning your actual reasoning.
Hakai is an island level attack. The tsunamis caused by the quakes is country lvl, Whitebeard's earthquakes were happening on several islands hundreds of kilometers away from MF and thus, it's also above island/large island level. Aokiji's as well. I am telling you Law's attack is not country level but rather large island level but who knows? Future solid calcs will tell the actual DC of this attack anyway.

Lol, even Cinera admits Law's attack is better than Hiryu Kaen in DC, it mainly cut the horn. Law's attack hollowed landscapes of mountain ranges, the hole's depth deep enough to not be seen. No, the mountains on Wano are not just "rocks", they are at the very least as large as Onigashima's mountains around the skull. Also, even the far smaller mountains on the skull are 400 - 500m since a single mountain dwarfed a number a few times. But keep downplaying Law's feat. As I said, you're chatting shit, you're blind if you think the diameter of this hole is 50m - 100m at best.

I am not talking about the hole above Yamato, obviously...
lmao telling me I'm getting fooled

Nah, for real tho.. As a matter of fact that sword and those "shockwave impact clouds" are also getting bigger aswell, so you even have indicators and in general an argument for it, even indepedent of those landscape calcs.
While it's still a matter of fact that the hole dwarfs those Wano esque mountains, that happen to surround Onigashima aswell. So you do the math.

That thang is huge, Nik.. Don't be fooled yourself.
But we can agree to disagree obv
Ok bois, you claim it is huge and comparable to Onigashima. Time to back it up!
Here is a pic of Wano map, draw a hole of Onigashima's size on the area where is the Flower Capital.
And lemme know how it goes. :saden:

Wow something change this site? Everything looking smooth xD.
Overall no one really need to downplay a another character.
Law and Kid have awakening
Zoro adv CoC
All have issue with stamina.
I have all 3 around same lvl,with adv CoC is clearly for me that Zoro is also in that stage.

Even though I like Kid and Zoro more,Law lead my current team.
Overall the trio are monsters on their own, can't wait until we get their new bounties.

Do you want to tell me that to get the maximum amount of damaji, Law should have went to mainland down there, extended his sword up all the way into Onigashima and end it inside Meme? :kriwhat:
You are fooled by perspective, that hole is nothing compared to Flower capital while Onigashima is as big as flower capital.
I lost interest too to get that fact through your thick skull...
I want you to not pull random shit outta your ass to downplay a solid island lvl feat. But he didn't, Law stretched the sword long enough to cause a shockwave deep beneath the landscape, causing a huge hole dwarfing the mountain range.
Stop talking about getting fooled when you think the hole on the main-land is the same like the one above Yamato. But you know what? I sure can wait for future chapters in which we might see how comparable the hole actually is compared to the Flower Capital or Onigashima. I'm sure you can wait as well since you believe there's no way, this "50 - 100m sized" hole is that large from begin with, right?

Yes...that happened and we just have to accept it even if it doesn't make sense...is what I am saying....and now Law's and Kids durability >>> BMs :kayneshrug:. We just have to make these excuses now for it to make sense.
Imagine Law and Kid replacing Kaido and BM :mihugh:
shouldn't have wanked the Yonko that much, it was obvious that BM was going to lose

Can someone explain to me why TWO Zoros in 2 vs 1 couldn't do the same that the TWO of Kidd + Law did in 2 vs 1?
People are conveniently forgetting it's a 2 vs 1 lol
And that Adv CoC Zoro stomped a YC1 with three hits
One of them being a nameless attack and another a single sword attack

Not to mention that Kidd = Law
Law is a swordsman (Oda called it as that and recognized him as that... and his strongest move is a freaking sword attack)
So Zoro > Law = Kidd
Waiting for an answer

Status
Not open for further replies.