Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because she is.
Most of the people already accept their L. Just because some hesitate and wait for oda personally bring the message to their home with some pizza, it doesn’t change
You gave up on the CoC clash and AdCoC? :josad: I've been telling you bois that Midd doesn't have the "flow" for that kind of fancy stuff, maybe at some point before the manga ends. :handsup:

I am basing this on the fact that King Queen and Big Mom's "Ultimate" attacks didn't seem too much stronger than the next best thing
But they aren't Luffy opponents, that's what I mean. All of Luffy's enemies pull off big final moves in a final clash:

Going by this, Kaido will have some new form/devastating move that is meant to be outsized pr withstood by Luffy. It just hasn't happened yet.

What the fuck is even Misery tho? It's no different than Prometheus or Era FFS

:goatasure:

Where are her Island buster slashers? Where's the awakening. Such a wasted fruit can only mean that Blackbeard is almost here to steal this fruit.

Yonkous are clown and it sucks I grew to like Big Mom so much. She seemed evil and dark many times lol anyway...

But they aren't Luffy opponents, that's what I mean. All of Luffy's enemies pull off big final moves in a final clash:

Going by this, Kaido will have some new form/devastating move that is meant to be outsized pr withstood by Luffy. It just hasn't happened yet.
--And its proportional to their strengths :crazwhat::crazwhat:

--Kaido will pull something unbelievable :steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.