Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand this comment "salty". I am giving the questionable decisions Oda has made in Wano and your reply is salty.
Because it isn't a questionable decision. BM is a villain that had a role to play. Just because she's not Luffy's villain doesn't mean anything. Did Enel have a point? Crocodile? Moria?

I don't get the point of your statement

Oda is incapable of writing competent and relevant female characters whose actions are impactful in their own right.
He turned Luffy's and Kaido's fight into another "fun sparring duel of manliness" while the only (nominally) powerful female antagonist is getting clowned and will most likely be turned into an eternal mom and walking meme even after her defeat.
In Oda's story, a woman cannot be genuinely evil, no, what makes her act evil is supposedly a mental/developmental disorder and deep down she might be a good person, because women must be good-natured, well-meaning and of course caring and loving (especially towards children).

God I'm so tired of this
Yes I agree with this. Also, Oda draws every female the same way. Yamato looks just like Nami. I wonder how the Japanese are feeling about One Piece since most of the sales comes from Japan. I hope they are questioning Oda's decisions.

Either Big Mom is defeated or she is not defeated and both options are detrimental to Oda's narrative. Oda wrote himself into a wall with this.

If Big Mom is defeated then why did Oda even create her? What was Big Mom point of the story? She can be removed from the story completely and nothing will change.

If Big Mom is not defeated then we have yet another fake defeat by Oda which extends the arc even longer than it already is and it will lead to the narrative that Big Mom will be defeated in Elbaf having her in three straight arcs. How can anyone think that is good thing.

I question Oda's decisions. Is like he does not see the issues his decisions are creating.
What’s wrong with showcasing Law and Kids power and will as a viable reason?

Her fruit literally created and runs an entire country.

Gives her new allies.

Elemental attacks.

Lasers.

Helps her fly around and move faster.

Makes herself stronger.

Heals broken bones.

BM has already reached the limits of her DF besides Awakening. Not sure how much more you want out of that.
I never spoke about her diversity but her attack power with the fruit in general.

Damn, Law has gotten stronger just as Kidd.

Law was like Yc2-Yc1 at dresrossa, after his fight with Doflamingo IMO can be a clear Yc1 tier, then 2 arcs later, with some awakening training he grew inbetween Yc1- Low Top tier, and during this battle with Big Mom he is settling his level to be Low Top tier at the end of Wano.

Being able to rival Admirals and his former enemy, Doflamingo.
Post automatically merged:

At age 5= NEGGING GIANTS
At age 8=500,000,000 milion berry bounty
At Age 68=Loses to Law and Kid with no ACoC…….

Oda’s writing….
So how would you do it?

Because it isn't a questionable decision. BM is a villain that had a role to play. Just because she's not Luffy's villain doesn't mean anything. Did Enel have a point? Crocodile? Moria?

I don't get the point of your statement
You say BM is a villian that a had a role to play and yet she played no role in anything so yes it is a questionable decision. Oda in WCI island made this big fuss between Katakuri and Luffy having Luffy say "I will definitely defeat her". And she has been leaked to Elbaf by Oda. And Oda gave her a backstory. And she had the discussions with Marco and Perospero saying to "trust her". All this was pointless. It can be completely removed to the story and it changes nothing.

No one said anything about her not being Luffy villain so idk why you even mentioned that.

You mention Enel, Crocodile and Moria. I disagree with you on them not having a point because they clearly did but why are you comparing pretime skip villians where Oda was still setting up his story to Yonkos who are one of the final villians in the story? You are not making any sense. I think your love for One Piece is clouding your rational.

I've rarely encountered good Zoro fans. The only good Zoro fans I've come across are either girls simping over him or guys who do not partake in powerscaling.
Simps aren't good
All jokes aside, Law is hella strong, sheesh. Never knew he was suck a tank.
Doflamingo put it on him so bad that everyone underestimated him
Or oda is telling the reality man > woman .
Lol, I hope she survives. I'm getting kinda sad about what happened to her

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yes I agree with this. Also, Oda draws every female the same way. Yamato looks just like Nami. I wonder how the Japanese are feeling about One Piece since most of the sales comes from Japan. I hope they are questioning Oda's decisions.
No he doesn't. That long-nosed hoe from the BB pirates looks nothing like Nami. Same with Shakky, Kureha, Dadan e.t.c

You say BM is a villian that a had a role to play and yet she played no role in anything so yes it is a questionable decision. Oda in WCI island made this big fuss between Katakuri and Luffy having Luffy say "I will definitely defeat her". And she has been leaked to Elbaf by Oda. And Oda gave her a backstory. And she had the discussions with Marco and Perospero saying to "trust her". All this was pointless. It can be completely removed to the story and it changes nothing.

No one said anything about her not being Luffy villain so idk why you even mentioned that.

You mention Enel, Crocodile and Moria. I disagree with you on them not having a point because they clearly did but why are you comparing pretime skip villians where Oda was still setting up his story to Yonkos who are one of the final villians in the story? You are not making any sense. I think your love for One Piece is clouding your rational.
Watch DBZ if all you want to do is watch the MC beat the villains

:cheers::josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.