Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It's a shame how Wano has some real good moments but too many BS decisions from Oda is preventing me from enjoying the arc completely
Boy, do I hope Usopp gets a cool moment in this arc. As one of my favorite characters, it's been a real shame how he hasn't really had a big moment like other characters have had this arc. Give me another tower of justice moment please Oda.
:neesama:

Lmao sorry about forgetting your girl bro, if the remaining BM pirates actually joined the war it would represent a great opportunity for carrot to shine
Funnily enough, my personal theory is that Carrot gets a chance to redeem herself through the Wano wild cards (WG and BMI pirates). I went into another rule of 3 example of how a Sulong power-up could happen when I first joined the forum as well.
:goyea:

The painful part is having to wait for it fully knowing that it can easily not happen.
:pepecry:

Luffy's words one more time being good for nothing just like chapter 1010 "I will 1v1 Kaido and won't lose".

Yeah I just take it as sometimes it's foreshadowing and other times it's just what luffy would say organically in the situation more so then hinting at a future event

I don't even think that people interpret the Kat one correctly but I can understand why
If you take everything oda communicates in the story as very literal or straightforward

That scene represents in my opinion
Kat testing how much fire and motivation luffy has left to fight( or the amount of spirit he has to to give) by asking him such an absurd question after fighting for so long
And upon hearing the answer he lays on his back conceding basically
Post automatically merged:

Who is the chapter title referring to?

Kid and Law arguing who the lead performer was in the fight

Status
Not open for further replies.