Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
According to your rants and wanks, if Big Mom has just been defeated, what happens to her character? She is not dead, she isn't o lin either. She is a knocked out Big Mom that will eventually recover after a few hours
Probably what happens to the other characters who get beat, is they get taken out of the main relevant story. Maybe she does do something later after Wano like other villains before her, but she's not going to be fighting anymore this arc after this.

I said she will be beaten this chapter. And she is beaten. Just because the announcment comes next chapter doesnt change that fact. :D YOu sound desperate bro.
It's funny that I'd want you to be wrong if it meant Kid pulled some conquerors move on her before winning, but she definitely got beam spiked into the crater Law made. First few pages next week are gonna be real interesting

Yeah I agree Sanji had some good development here, but you can't ignore that right after this Sanji has the big scene where he tells Zoro that he should kill him should he lose his emotions. Sanji would rather die, than let this happen.
And then in the next chapter where they fight nothing is resolved, Sanji just defeats Queen and that's it. I would say this storyline needs to continue, Sanji's story in Wano should last longer than the 3 chapters we've gotten.
I think it will, I don't think it's a coincidence that:
1. Sanjis eyebrow somehow reverted to normal
2. Robin is in danger and Sanji earlier in the arc asked her for help
3. We currently have a Germa 66 cover arc

I feel like there will be something Sanji will do late in Wano to save Robin, similar to the closing of the gates in Enies Lobby or destroying the insides of the Ark Maxim in Skypeia.

It's funny that I'd want you to be wrong if it meant Kid pulled some conquerors move on her before winning, but she definitely got beam spiked into the crater Law made. First few pages next week are gonna be real interesting
Kid's COC not getting much focus despite Kaido highlighting it at the start of arc strongly implies that he's staying relevant after Wano me. As Oda still has way to power him up further

I feel like there will be something Sanji will do late in Wano to save Robin, similar to the closing of the gates in Enies Lobby or destroying the insides of the Ark Maxim in Skypeia.
WANJI

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yeah I agree Sanji had some good development here, but you can't ignore that right after this Sanji has the big scene where he tells Zoro that he should kill him should he lose his emotions. Sanji would rather die, than let this happen.
And then in the next chapter where they fight nothing is resolved, Sanji just defeats Queen and that's it. I would say this storyline needs to continue, Sanji's story in Wano should last longer than the 3 chapters we've gotten.
How does that involve Queen though? And why does the raid need to fail for that to happen? And I would say it did get resolved after it was revealed that Queen was the one to hit the woman and not Sanji. Look at how Oda ties in the main theme of Sanji's flashback with the end of this fight.

Not to mention that you can see that his eyebrow turned back into normal after the fight.

So even if somehow the Evil Sanji plotline comes through that doesn't require Queen or the Beast Pirates to be involved in any way.

I agree with you, I think he's actually going to lose his emotions and resolve that in some way. And after this happens he's definitely going to have one his classic solo missions or spy moment near the end of the arc.
And I used to think he would have another meeting in Wano with the germa, but I'm guessing that's something for another arc.

It will be funny to see Kidd fight the admiral and Kidd unlock advanced coc and still hard time to fight admiral like Greenbull. Oh Kidd is going to learn what is like to take punch from prime grown u- man instead old woman big mom.

Kidd have Bull attack. Admiral named as Bull. Kidd vs Greenbull posssible future match up ?

I agree with you, I think he's actually going to lose his emotions and resolve that in some way. And after this happens he's definitely going to have one his classic solo missions or spy moment near the end of the arc.
And I used to think he would have another meeting in Wano with the germa, but I'm guessing that's something for another arc.
I think that’ll take place during the vegapunk arc.

However for current Sanji I don’t know if he’ll become emotionless or we find out more about DJ/Sanjis abilities in general

Status
Not open for further replies.