Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that involve Queen though? And why does the raid need to fail for that to happen? And I would say it did get resolved after it was revealed that Queen was the one to hit the woman and not Sanji. Look at how Oda ties in the main theme of Sanji's flashback with the end of this fight.

Not to mention that you can see that his eyebrow turned back into normal after the fight.

So even if somehow the Evil Sanji plotline comes through that doesn't require Queen or the Beast Pirates to be involved in any way.
It's a good moment, but I wouldn't call it a resolution. If this was the end then the story would be Sanji is losing his emotions and now he isn't.
Sanji losing his emotions is just part of the raid failing, not everything went as they had planned.

It will be funny to see Kidd fight the admiral and Kidd unlock advanced coc and still hard time to fight admiral like Greenbull. Oh Kidd is going to learn what is like to take punch from prime grown u- man instead old woman big mom.

Kidd have Bull attack. Admiral named as Bull. Kidd vs Greenbull posssible future match up ?
Tbh, Admirals seem reserved for the crew. Im/Gorosei I can see being reserved for the Rooftop 5 + Sanji.

It will be funny to see Kidd fight the admiral and Kidd unlock advanced coc and still hard time to fight admiral like Greenbull. Oh Kidd is going to learn what is like to take punch from prime grown u- man instead old woman big mom.

Kidd have Bull attack. Admiral named as Bull. Kidd vs Greenbull posssible future match up ?
Nah I think the SSG will be perfect for him

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Yes. So everyone can just stop badmouthing each other until in half a week.
Feels just dragged out unnecessary. Same people will complain with something else again, like Seth who suddenly expects the announcement this chapter for some random reason, otherwin i cant win in his understanding.

Remember Coby who suddenly argued i wrote "linlin will fall" and since she doesnt fall on the ground, it doesnt cound for some reason, even if she is done for good.

I have prepared everything, a perfekt scenario and thread. And now people want to wait another week, and another one, and till the end of wano, no till Elbaf, no till end of One Piece. It just gets dragged, while Linlin is obviously done for good.

I think it will, I don't think it's a coincidence that:
1. Sanjis eyebrow somehow reverted to normal
2. Robin is in danger and Sanji earlier in the arc asked her for help
3. We currently have a Germa 66 cover arc

I feel like there will be something Sanji will do late in Wano to save Robin, similar to the closing of the gates in Enies Lobby or destroying the insides of the Ark Maxim in Skypeia.
Sanji vs Lucci

Tbh, Admirals seem reserved for the crew. Im/Gorosei I can see being reserved for the Rooftop 5 + Sanji.
The problem is for gorsei, they are ridiculously old old guy except blonde gorsei. I say he is same age as kaido.

They are not like immoreal living 800 years otherwise they will know big elephant named Zunisha due void century.

Old powerful guys but they are not prime age except blonde gorsei if possible.

Gorsei seem more match for sanji , law , Marco if he want to join, other revolutionary folks.
IM is unknown match up . Oda can draw momo vs IM as joy boy but I believe luffy is joy boy.

The problem is for gorsei, they are ridiculously old old guy except blonde gorsei. I say he is same age as kaido.

They are not like immoreal living 800 years otherwise they will know big elephant named Zunisha due void century.

Gorsei seem more match for sanji , law , Marco if he want to join, other revolutionary folks.
IM is unknown match up . Oda can draw momo vs IM as joy boy but I believe luffy is joy boy.
Who cares what their age is lol

"Prime" age is kind of a weird subjective thing in this series anyway
Post automatically merged:

I'm pretty sure final war will have multiple fights
That's what I'm saying. I don't believe the Admirals are for anyone but the Strawhats though. Fujitora and Ryokugyuu have very clear parallels to Zoro and Sanji.

I think Kid and Law will be more involved with the Government fights, not the Marines

Dope chapter.I said they would pull off more awakening moves.Law's move seem like an injection shot on crack.I wonder if he will pull off gamma knife type of move with his Life span.Kidd is finally doing something especial.Luffy x Kaido will be amazing too.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Who cares what their age is lol

"Prime" age is kind of a weird subjective thing in this series anyway
Post automatically merged:

That's what I'm saying. I don't believe the Admirals are for anyone but the Strawhats though. Fujitora and Ryokugyuu have very clear parallels to Zoro and Sanji.

I think Kid and Law will be more involved with the Government fights, not the Marines
Eos will be skypia parallel
Zoro fought light guy and swordsman
Zoro will fight light guy and ghandi

I think they’re prominent members from the past who were granted immortality by Imu due to their actions while the world government was in power. Which is why they don’t look like or act like CDs and why they didn’t age in 20 years

Status
Not open for further replies.