Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Feels just dragged out unnecessary. Same people will complain with something else again, like Seth who suddenly expects the announcement this chapter for some random reason, otherwin i cant win in his understanding.

Remember Coby who suddenly argued i wrote "linlin will fall" and since she doesnt fall on the ground, it doesnt cound for some reason, even if she is done for good.

I have prepared everything, a perfekt scenario and thread. And now people want to wait another week, and another one, and till the end of wano, no till Elbaf, no till end of One Piece. It just gets dragged, while Linlin is obviously done for good.
Ok

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
It's a good moment, but I wouldn't call it a resolution. If this was the end then the story would be Sanji is losing his emotions and now he isn't.
Sanji losing his emotions is just part of the raid failing, not everything went as they had planned.
Is it straightforward? Yes, but it's still a resolution to his plot on Wano, if it gets addressed again it will be in a later arc. It just feels so redundant to have so much focus on Sanji going through this turmoil with Queen just to have it happen again except with a little more spice this time.

Like I'm trying very hard to rationalize how this could work out but it seems like such a slog when I'm thinking about it. Because I can't get over how despite the Straw Hats winning their fights and growing from them they're supposed to grow even more from what they already went through. Instead of doing the exact same thing by moving forward with the story and not crippling the progression of the main plot. Why have something that's only good for more potential character moments when you can get the best of both worlds moving forward?

I think this fight will last for one more chapter.Linlin will tank that cannon and we will get one chapter.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy vs Kaido will be amazing too.
I would love for another chapter of this, but Law should be absolutely done now and Kid used his trump card so as far as his DF techniques go the canon should be his final one. Only way for this fight to continue imo is if Oda wants Kid to finish it up with a haki bloom, wich at this point I doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.