Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That would be pretty badass, but given the themes of the Admirals, I don't think he will do it unless it has fitting abilities or something? I'm not familiar with Kujata but its design is absolutely badass and awesome!
He should have a zoan related to time

We have

Light logia
Gravity paramecia

So the thing that connects them would be
Time zoan/myth zoan

Kizaru fights Blackbeard but loses high/extreme diff.

Zoro vs Fujitora

Sanji vs Greenbull

Does anyone agree with me? :quest:
:bamathink:

Tbh I'm really not sure at this point

I saw someone point out that it's pretty weird that in this arc zoro and sanji fought opponents with elemental attacks similar to the admirals(magma and light) and that it could be a hint for their future battle

But on the other hand akainu has no reasons to fight zoro but has reasons to fight luffy

One thing is sure zoro and sanji's opponents are gonna be paired together

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
:bamathink:

Tbh I'm really not sure at this point

I saw someone point out that it's pretty weird that both in this zoro and sanji fought opponents with elemental attacks similar to the admirals(magma and light) and that it could be a hint for their future battle

But on the other hand akainu has no reasons to fight zoro but has reasons to fight luffy

One thing is sure zoro and sanji's opponents are gonna be paired together
Yes
Sentomaru for sanji
And his uncle kizaru for zoro

G

Gorosei Informer

G

Gorosei Informer

Idk where the fuck they saw this. Based on the leaks I though itt showed a double spread of whole Wano reacting to the move lol
I was making a post earlier saying the ambiguity of the first spoilers might have lead to this misinterpretation tbh:

I think it was general misinterpretation by people as the first spoilers were kind of vague in the wording of it:

- Law makes a last big attack with all energies he has left. The attack is so powerful that even affects the island of Wanokuni.

It just says island of Wano, but it doesn't specify the whole island nor if its just part of the island too. It's that awkward vagueness that can cause misunderstandings unfortunately.

The updated versions of the spoilers all seem to specify it just makes a huge hole instead but seems like people took the first spoiler too literally or so and ran with it massively out of hype ofc.

- The impact creates a large hole in the ground of Wanokuni and hurts Big Mom.

-The shockwave from Law's attack goes through the entire Onigashima castle and produces a powerful explosion in Wanokuni. The explosion creates massive hole in the ground of Wanokuni below Onigashima island.

Also:

*Law: "Hey... Eustass-ya...!! That's the second time you've done it!! After my big attack... You go and do a flashier one that seems the winning attack...!! I'm not your fucking support artist!!"*

There's no freaking way Oda doesn't know what the community especially here maybe says about Law and Kidd hahaha! I don't know how for certain but he seems to know somehow! He is legit messing with us or the commmunity at least ofc!

:queenhear::usoprice::saden::nicagesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.